• Jarrow Formulas uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka of Japan. Positively the highest quality in the world!
    Also, our inventory is very fresh. We order this product directly from Jarrow Formulas every month.
  • Reviews | English

have taken them for 7 yrs

Posted by Reviewer1367854 on Aug 27, 2009

exellent for heart

Jarrow Formulas, Co-Q10, 100 mg - Excellent price & product

Posted by Springtime on Oct 21, 2014

Co Enzyme Q10 is a naturally occurring oil-soluble, vitamin-like substance which is absolutely essential for optimum health and longevity, although the amount produced declines with age. Health benefits that people could get as a result of taking Co- Q10 include helping treat high blood pressure and heart disease; reducing high cholesterol levels in the blood; treating gum disease; preventing or treating migraine headaches; stabilizing blood sugar levels of people with diabetes; chest pain (angina); fatigue etc. Some people with thyroid and autoimmune thyroid conditions can benefit from supplementing with Co-Q10. Body makes Co-Q10, and cells use it to produce energy for cell growth and maintenance. I decided to try Jarrow CoQ10 100 mg to boost athletic performance (Co-Q10 levels are low in people who exercise excessively) and for overall health. I am very pleased with the quality. Thanks for the great service & reasonable price ! :)

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2328784 on Nov 22, 2011

I always prefer Jarrow or Country Life over most other brands and this CO-Q10 is no exception. My cholesterol has gone from 254 to 202 in less than six months (bytaking two of these a day with flax oil). Very happy!

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1455797 on Dec 18, 2012

Works great for diabetes patients. Good value for money

Jarrow Formulas, Co-Q 10, 100 mg. Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1528189 on Nov 02, 2008

I do not know if it is doing anything or not.

It is possible to feel it a little.

Posted by Reviewer2530496 on Jun 09, 2009

I do not think that I become tired easily. Especially, when next morning occurs, it understands.As for the capsule type of CO-Q10, the absorbing ability to the body seems not to be good. I think that I increase it [ga] and two ..passing.. times of goodness or more because I drink 100mg once on the first.I will make it to the soft gel type this time.

I think they are better!

Posted by Reviewer1084028 on Jul 07, 2009

After several months, and different brands, this one helps my gums more. I guess 100 mg is not alot, but it's what I can afford, maybe more mg would be better. But for the time being, I'll stick with this one. I'm not sure if Vitamin E or Olive Oil makes a difference, but this one doesn't have it.

iHerb.com is tops!

Posted by Reviewer2540095 on Sep 19, 2008

I purchased 2 bottles of Jarrow Formulas Co-Q 10 supplements from iHerb.com on Aug. 28. I received my order within a week! The delivery time was great and there was no hassle at all with my order. I will definitely recommend iHerb to all my family and friends! The products at iHerb are effective and of great quality...and prices are reasonable! Can't beat thse combination! Thanks iHerb!

Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer2632046 on Sep 10, 2010

I've not found a better price anywhere for this high-quality brand of Co-Q10.

great product