• Jarrow Formulas uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka of Japan. Positively the highest quality in the world!
    Also, our inventory is very fresh. We order this product directly from Jarrow Formulas every month.
  • Reviews | English

Jarrow Formulas, Co-Q10, 100 mg - Excellent price & product

Posted by Springtime on Oct 21, 2014

Co Enzyme Q10 is a naturally occurring oil-soluble, vitamin-like substance which is absolutely essential for optimum health and longevity, although the amount produced declines with age. Health benefits that people could get as a result of taking Co- Q10 include helping treat high blood pressure and heart disease; reducing high cholesterol levels in the blood; treating gum disease; preventing or treating migraine headaches; stabilizing blood sugar levels of people with diabetes; chest pain (angina); fatigue etc. Some people with thyroid and autoimmune thyroid conditions can benefit from supplementing with Co-Q10. Body makes Co-Q10, and cells use it to produce energy for cell growth and maintenance. I decided to try Jarrow CoQ10 100 mg to boost athletic performance (Co-Q10 levels are low in people who exercise excessively) and for overall health. I am very pleased with the quality. Thanks for the great service & reasonable price ! :)

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1455797 on Dec 18, 2012

Works great for diabetes patients. Good value for money

Good results

Posted by 5564580896634326330 on Dec 18, 2012

Good results with diabetespatient. Excellent value for money.

It is possible to feel it a little.

Posted by Reviewer2530496 on Jun 09, 2009

I do not think that I become tired easily. Especially, when next morning occurs, it understands.As for the capsule type of CO-Q10, the absorbing ability to the body seems not to be good. I think that I increase it [ga] and two ..passing.. times of goodness or more because I drink 100mg once on the first.I will make it to the soft gel type this time.

Jarrow Formulas, Co-Q 10, 100 mg. Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1528189 on Nov 02, 2008

I do not know if it is doing anything or not.

I think they are better!

Posted by Reviewer1084028 on Jul 07, 2009

After several months, and different brands, this one helps my gums more. I guess 100 mg is not alot, but it's what I can afford, maybe more mg would be better. But for the time being, I'll stick with this one. I'm not sure if Vitamin E or Olive Oil makes a difference, but this one doesn't have it.

CO Q10 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2911466 on Jul 14, 2009

Excellent value!

Alert

Posted by Reviewer3322374 on Jan 12, 2010

Have been taking a statin to control cholesterol. On the basis of aricles and my Doctor's advice, I now take 200mg of CoQ10 each day. It works to restore the bodies natural production and the result is heightened alertness.

Good quality product.

Posted by Reviewer1149233 on Feb 03, 2010

Good quality product.

great affordable co q 10

Posted by Reviewer1396637 on May 12, 2010

I am satisfied with the quality of this product