• Jarrow Formulas uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka of Japan. Positively the highest quality in the world!
    Also, our inventory is very fresh. We order this product directly from Jarrow Formulas every month.
  • Reviews | English

L0WER DOSAGE BETTER

Posted by Reviewer2435186 on Jan 20, 2011

THE JARROW CO-Q10 IN THE LOWER DOSAGE, >100MG, SEEMS TO WORK BETTER FOR ME.

sweetshe1

Posted by 5182543286884752930 on Apr 04, 2016

I thought the product worked well,but I think in comparison to another product I purchased in the past,it did not work as quickly!

Mental Endurance

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Oct 18, 2011

I take 2x 200mg first thing in the morning with my coffee. Provides a noticeable mental endurance for long days at work. My heart tends to feel more stable when taking it, this one is a keeper.

It is a great value

Posted by Reviewer2569597 on Jan 06, 2012

I believe in Jarrow and i have been buying their products for a long time.Though it has magnesium stearate kind of turned me off. I am taking 600 mgs a day and i dont know if it is doing alot. I believe that it is helping but i have a tendonitis issue and it is hard to address. I will say that since i have been taking the vitamins that i consume i have had a clearer memeory a sharper mind and a more upbeat attitude so i guess all the vitamins work together to do this. I also dont remember the last time i had a cold as well.

Good product

Posted by 5434381057529737265 on Jun 28, 2013

Highly recommended to increase cellular energy levels and maintain a healthy heart, among other things.

Aus buyer

Posted by 4628020485259301792 on Apr 05, 2014

I have been buying CoQ10 for some years as am a shift worker and have history of palpitations. I have found by taking this suppliment it helps to reduce these symptoms.

Co Q10

Posted by Reviewer2253831 on Jun 11, 2008

increase endurance while exercising.

Co-q10

Posted by Reviewer2240027 on Nov 10, 2008

Good value

Nutritionist

Posted by Reviewer3208355 on Nov 30, 2008

Excellent product!

Apparently good.

Posted by Reviewer1870531 on Dec 19, 2008

Haven't noticed any negative effects, seems to work OK.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »