10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Jarrow Formulas, Co-Q10, 30 mg, 150 Capsules

Jarrow Formulas, Coenzyme Q-10

Posted by Reviewer1143268 on Jun 27, 2008

All of iHerb's products are priced very economically. Shipping & handling prices are very practical. As for the product, which I use for my pets, the capsule can be very easily pulled apart and its contents can be mixed with any fatty food product (cream cheese, butter, etc.). This is important because the powder form (vs. the soft gel product) is better absorbed when given with food products that contain high calorie (fatty, oily) ingredients. The taste of CoQ10 powder is chalky, not offensive or bitter, so it won't discourage your pet from ingesting it. COQ10 IS MORE THAN A CARDIAC HEALTH SUPPLEMENT. LOOK ON DIFFERENT WEBSITES TO SEE HOW YOU AND YOUR PET CAN BENEFIT!

Great antioxidant!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I took this product because it is an antioxidant and the body cannot synthesise it, you have to take it from food. This low dose is perfect for me, since I don't have any particular health concern. Another very good antioxidant product containing low dose CoQ10 is Thorne Research, Q10 Plus. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Blood Pressure

Posted by Reviewer2644286 on Jan 01, 2008

This keeps my chronic high blood pressure within natural parameters better than anything else I've used and I've been using various other controld for over 30 years most of them with no results and lots of dangerous side affects.

iherb, Q10 Jarrow Caps

Posted by Reviewer2301342 on Feb 07, 2008

I've ordered for years. This basic Q10 is what works best for me. Gel caps and creative Q10 multi formulas cost more, but don't seem to work any better for me than these. The price is right and if consumed with fatty food, absorption is sufficient. iherb is the best online supplement company hands down. Great prices and great service. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!

heart health

Posted by Reviewer1489046 on Mar 27, 2008

This product was recommended to me by my cardiologiest I found that your prices have made it possible for me to follow a good regiment for my heart and to be able to not only feel better but I also have great energy now.