• Jarrow Formulas uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka of Japan. Positively the highest quality in the world!
    Also, our inventory is very fresh. We order this product directly from Jarrow Formulas every month.
  • Customer Ratings

Jarrow Formulas, Coenzyme Q-10

Posted by Reviewer1143268 on Jun 27, 2008

All of iHerb's products are priced very economically. Shipping & handling prices are very practical. As for the product, which I use for my pets, the capsule can be very easily pulled apart and its contents can be mixed with any fatty food product (cream cheese, butter, etc.). This is important because the powder form (vs. the soft gel product) is better absorbed when given with food products that contain high calorie (fatty, oily) ingredients. The taste of CoQ10 powder is chalky, not offensive or bitter, so it won't discourage your pet from ingesting it. COQ10 IS MORE THAN A CARDIAC HEALTH SUPPLEMENT. LOOK ON DIFFERENT WEBSITES TO SEE HOW YOU AND YOUR PET CAN BENEFIT!

Great antioxidant!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I took this product because it is an antioxidant and the body cannot synthesise it, you have to take it from food. This low dose is perfect for me, since I don't have any particular health concern. Another very good antioxidant product containing low dose CoQ10 is Thorne Research, Q10 Plus. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Blood Pressure

Posted by Reviewer2644286 on Jan 01, 2008

This keeps my chronic high blood pressure within natural parameters better than anything else I've used and I've been using various other controld for over 30 years most of them with no results and lots of dangerous side affects.

iherb, Q10 Jarrow Caps

Posted by Reviewer2301342 on Feb 07, 2008

I've ordered for years. This basic Q10 is what works best for me. Gel caps and creative Q10 multi formulas cost more, but don't seem to work any better for me than these. The price is right and if consumed with fatty food, absorption is sufficient. iherb is the best online supplement company hands down. Great prices and great service. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!

heart health

Posted by Reviewer1489046 on Mar 27, 2008

This product was recommended to me by my cardiologiest I found that your prices have made it possible for me to follow a good regiment for my heart and to be able to not only feel better but I also have great energy now.

Great Quality CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer3143597 on Jan 25, 2007

I recommended this CoQ-10 configuration to my Faather-n-Law who's gone thorugh 3 bypass and is on Lipotor. Since he's been on CoQ-10 from Jarrrow his swelling is gone and now he's able to walk without any support. This is an amazing product.

This works

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on Jul 03, 2012

But be aware, it lowers your bloodpressure. I took too big doses and my bloodpressure became way too low.

WOW

Posted by Reviewer2996046 on Dec 16, 2011

Took my first one early this morning for heart health and love this stuff. Very gentle energy. I purchased this to take the lowest dosage to see if it was compatible with my body and it sure is. Highly recommend.

Cheap candy for the heart

Posted by EirikCor on Apr 24, 2012

Besides its being cheap, i have no way of knowing the quality/potency of this product. Usually i buy high quality Q10 from "Pharma Nord", but this time i thought to try Jarrow Formulas and Now Foods to see if i felt a difference. So far i can't. (I'm not saying its as good, just that i can't feel a difference) Magnesium, D-ribose, L-carnitine and Q10 is by many recommended for CFS/ME patients.

Mr. J C in Kansas City, MO

Posted by Reviewer1076427 on Dec 25, 2008

I am taking a cholesterol medication and began having muscle aches and pains in my legs and had to quit taking this medication. My Doctor told me to take Q-10, 30mg, 4 times a day. I ordered this product from you and began taking it. I no longer have any leg cramps or muscle pain at all. I highly recommend this product. It works! Also I found it at iHerb at a cheaper price. Thanks iHerb!