Jarrow Formulas, Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin, 1000 mg, 120 Softgels

Like the quality, not sure of effectiveness.

Posted by Reviewer1970628 From Texas on Nov 06, 2010

I bought this product based on a friend's story regarding the great health effects on a former pilot that was in bad shape. His wife, a nurse, found that coconut oil was being used as "secret" ingrediant in a new unrelaeased Alzheimer's drug. I had tried coconut oil before based on a recomendation at a health food store, but could see no significant difference, so am skeptical, but plan to keep trying different brands. This brand seems to get good review, but not tht susccesful for me. I like the apprearance of high quality, but not sure of results. mabe it takes a long time with the coconut oil to produce results for me. I am lukewarm at this time.

Just ok

Posted by Reviewer2493164 From Washington on Oct 04, 2010

I was taking some other coconut oil caps and thought I'd give these a try, they are just ok.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2548332 From Wisconsin on Sep 10, 2010

I never was a big fan of coconut but do like this product. I used it as the oil with hashbrowns and they were so yummy. My teenagers who don't often eat with us anymore eat when I make those. It also seemed to calm a rash on myself and my son. I don't seem to use it enough to get all the health benefits so I bought some capsules but I will continue to use it in my house.

OIL FROM HEAVEN

Posted by Reviewer1146948 From Australia on Jul 14, 2011

I have Fibromyalgia and this oil its the best ever,,, I feel much better since I don't have much fat in my diet,this oil has all what I need for a day supplement. I will never change this oil.

It's great

Posted by Reviewer3354133 From Hong Kong on Mar 01, 2011

Reduce redness, itching and sooth the skin.