Jarrow Formulas, Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin, 1000 mg, 120 Softgels

better off taking coconut oil without capsules

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Mar 05, 2014

In theory this is an excellent product. However, one must take numerous pills to achieve the equivalency of 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil. This is great for traveling, though. Still it is a much better bargain to buy a jar of coconut oil instead of the capsules.

Like the quality, not sure of effectiveness.

Posted by Reviewer1970628 on Nov 06, 2010

I bought this product based on a friend's story regarding the great health effects on a former pilot that was in bad shape. His wife, a nurse, found that coconut oil was being used as "secret" ingrediant in a new unrelaeased Alzheimer's drug. I had tried coconut oil before based on a recomendation at a health food store, but could see no significant difference, so am skeptical, but plan to keep trying different brands. This brand seems to get good review, but not tht susccesful for me. I like the apprearance of high quality, but not sure of results. mabe it takes a long time with the coconut oil to produce results for me. I am lukewarm at this time.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2548332 on Sep 10, 2010

I never was a big fan of coconut but do like this product. I used it as the oil with hashbrowns and they were so yummy. My teenagers who don't often eat with us anymore eat when I make those. It also seemed to calm a rash on myself and my son. I don't seem to use it enough to get all the health benefits so I bought some capsules but I will continue to use it in my house.

Awesome !

Posted by Reviewer3129442 on May 15, 2012

Great.

good quality

Posted by 5562387520132910297 on Jan 24, 2013

easy-to-swallow, no aftertaste if taken while eating. I prefer coconut oil from the scoop, but this is a good substitute while traveling or at work. boosts energy, reduces hunger, good for my skin and hair.