coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2068178 on Feb 25, 2011

This is the first time for using this brand. Coconut oil gives me energy and helps with digestive system.

love!

Posted by AsielBJones on Feb 01, 2015

I began taking these for cognitive benefits initially. I was pleasantly surprised that they helped me lose weight, and sort of "redistribute" stubborn fat. My energy is better and my aches and pains from fibromyalgia and arthritis are lessened. The one major thing is that it has completely and utterly cleared up my very stubborn psoriasis. If taken regularly, it eradicates my "brain fog" and it helps for at least two weeks after running out or stopping. I will NOT be without this ever. It for me is a miracle, especially for the skin conditions.

Healthy

Posted by Reviewer1094268 on Nov 14, 2011

I take it to nourish my thyroid. I am sure it helps in the long run.

better off taking coconut oil without capsules

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Mar 05, 2014

In theory this is an excellent product. However, one must take numerous pills to achieve the equivalency of 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil. This is great for traveling, though. Still it is a much better bargain to buy a jar of coconut oil instead of the capsules.

Like the quality, not sure of effectiveness.

Posted by Reviewer1970628 on Nov 06, 2010

I bought this product based on a friend's story regarding the great health effects on a former pilot that was in bad shape. His wife, a nurse, found that coconut oil was being used as "secret" ingrediant in a new unrelaeased Alzheimer's drug. I had tried coconut oil before based on a recomendation at a health food store, but could see no significant difference, so am skeptical, but plan to keep trying different brands. This brand seems to get good review, but not tht susccesful for me. I like the apprearance of high quality, but not sure of results. mabe it takes a long time with the coconut oil to produce results for me. I am lukewarm at this time.