Jarrow Formulas, Colostrum Prime Life, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Changed my life

Posted by lilibalas on Jun 03, 2012

This product is great! I was having issues with my health and also didn't support milk and milk products. After taking this product I noticed an overall improvement to my health and also was able to consume milk without big problems.

colostrum & diabetes

Posted by Reviewer1753549 on Mar 21, 2009

It seems to significantly help my diabetes by lowering my blood glucose.

Jarrow Formulas - Colostrum Prime Life

Posted by shawnlim88 on Sep 07, 2012

this product is really value for money, it has the highest Biological Activity & Proline-Rich Polypeptides. I used to take the 21st Century Colostrum but i find Jarrow Formulas is more effective. value for money

Best Colostrum Brand I Found

Posted by MyQuinStory on Feb 28, 2013

Maintaining my digestive tract after being severely affected by a fluoroquinolone antibiotic is of the up-most importance. I have tried several several good colostrum brands but for me Jarrow is the best. This Colostrum provides a gentle nutrient rich environment for the re-population of friendly bacteria at the same time providing nutrients for the gut lining. In addition, I get some energy benefit from it also.

Helped with my interstitial cystits (IC)

Posted by Reviewer1712366 on Jul 17, 2012

I have been taking this for over a month now and I can really tell a difference in my symptoms of IC. I feel better overall with energy also. I would recommend this for anyone with bladder problems!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »