Changed my life

Posted by lilibalas on Jun 03, 2012

This product is great! I was having issues with my health and also didn't support milk and milk products. After taking this product I noticed an overall improvement to my health and also was able to consume milk without big problems.

Best Colostrum Brand I Found

Posted by MyQuinStory on Feb 28, 2013

Maintaining my digestive tract after being severely affected by a fluoroquinolone antibiotic is of the up-most importance. I have tried several several good colostrum brands but for me Jarrow is the best. This Colostrum provides a gentle nutrient rich environment for the re-population of friendly bacteria at the same time providing nutrients for the gut lining. In addition, I get some energy benefit from it also.

Jarrow Formulas - Colostrum Prime Life

Posted by shawnlim88 on Sep 07, 2012

this product is really value for money, it has the highest Biological Activity & Proline-Rich Polypeptides. I used to take the 21st Century Colostrum but i find Jarrow Formulas is more effective. value for money

Helped with my interstitial cystits (IC)

Posted by Reviewer1712366 on Jul 17, 2012

I have been taking this for over a month now and I can really tell a difference in my symptoms of IC. I feel better overall with energy also. I would recommend this for anyone with bladder problems!

12H colostrum at a reasanable price

Posted by 5639741722750339263 on Mar 26, 2014

I get good results with this. I feel it is one of the better colostrums for the price it has at IHerb.

Great

Posted by 5631321345545276821 on Jan 14, 2015

only brand I've tried Suspecteced leaky gut is what I diagnosed myself and this seems to help but helps slowly. When I used to take certain supplements and eat certain foods Id develop minor intolerances . Common symptom was numbness and tingalling. It has been reduced considerably now

Excellent

Posted by 4677366503356928319 on Mar 23, 2015

As advertised.

Evidence of Efficacy

Posted by Kareny on May 06, 2015

I researched Colostrum and it demonstrates that it can be effective for good health. Certain individuals like myself can benefit and I feel that I do. After approximately three weeks I noticed a difference to my well-being, subtle but worth it.

Colostrum that works

Posted by Gregory on Sep 18, 2015

I think that this is one of the best colostrum. I take every time I feel sick or I am ill and i think that it works. I gave pills of this colostrum to a griend of mine and she thinks that it works too.

Good!