Changed my life

Posted by lilibalas on Jun 03, 2012

This product is great! I was having issues with my health and also didn't support milk and milk products. After taking this product I noticed an overall improvement to my health and also was able to consume milk without big problems.

colostrum & diabetes

Posted by Reviewer1753549 on Mar 21, 2009

It seems to significantly help my diabetes by lowering my blood glucose.

Best Colostrum Brand I Found

Posted by MyQuinStory on Feb 28, 2013

Maintaining my digestive tract after being severely affected by a fluoroquinolone antibiotic is of the up-most importance. I have tried several several good colostrum brands but for me Jarrow is the best. This Colostrum provides a gentle nutrient rich environment for the re-population of friendly bacteria at the same time providing nutrients for the gut lining. In addition, I get some energy benefit from it also.

Jarrow Formulas - Colostrum Prime Life

Posted by shawnlim88 on Sep 07, 2012

this product is really value for money, it has the highest Biological Activity & Proline-Rich Polypeptides. I used to take the 21st Century Colostrum but i find Jarrow Formulas is more effective. value for money

Helped with my interstitial cystits (IC)

Posted by Reviewer1712366 on Jul 17, 2012

I have been taking this for over a month now and I can really tell a difference in my symptoms of IC. I feel better overall with energy also. I would recommend this for anyone with bladder problems!

gi problems

Posted by 5714688891667453826 on May 05, 2015

I must begin with that slowlly.I have horrible smelly(sorry)gas.It might be because of candida issue.I begin with 1x1 daily.After 1st week I can tolerate it better.I hope soon I will be able to take full dose.What I noticed:I'm full of energy,sleep better,I dont need to take a nap afternoon(i get up at 4am everyday to work)and my mind is clear.I dont know is that effect of this colostrum,but its weird for me.......but anyway I like the way I feel I will update after a few months of taking it

12H colostrum at a reasanable price

Posted by 5639741722750339263 on Mar 26, 2014

I get good results with this. I feel it is one of the better colostrums for the price it has at IHerb.

colostrum

Posted by whiteegret on Oct 17, 2013

I love Jarrow. I notice I sometimes get gas off of this but I am sensitive to dairy. have had no other reactions. Cant say I notice any pluses yet.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1123861 on Mar 27, 2012

is the product I expected

Intestinal Flora Balance

Posted by CoolinArizona on Jun 13, 2009

Iam taking these to balance my intestinal flora.Jarrow formulas are highly pure.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »