Jarrow Creatine

Posted by Reviewer3273258 on Jul 31, 2011

It's good stuff; pure, clean and no side effects. I love it and it sure works really good.

Really Creapure!!

Posted by Reviewer3072575 on Oct 07, 2011

I tried different creatine (Kre-Alkalyn, chelated Magnesium, Ethyl Ester and some monohydrate). I chose it because it is formulated "Creapure". I really felt an improvement in energy, more reps, more congestion. However, it should increase the dosage recommended (I take 5 before the session with a sweet drink). I think this is really pure creatine, because it works very well and seems to be assimilated.

Conveniant

Posted by Reviewer2395691 on Sep 15, 2011

This a great creatine product, its creapure, the best creatine monohydrate available. The capsules are great for when you are on the go.

Great way to take creatine

Posted by Reviewer2081290 on Sep 29, 2011

I feel much more energized throughout my workout while taking these creatine caps.

Creatine Caps

Posted by Reviewer1330243 on Dec 06, 2011

I am extremely pleased with the results of the creatine that I ordered from iHerb. They were an excellent price and exactly what I was looking for.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1518820 on Apr 26, 2012

I consumed creatine for a long time. This is by far the best.

Quality creatine

Posted by Reviewer1247584 on Jan 13, 2014

Creapure is the best form of creatine. I've had great results with this after just one week. Amazing pumps in the gym and I'm already increasing my bench!

creatine

Posted by Reviewer1913793 on Feb 07, 2012

just started taking before my long runs. after a month it seems to give me an extra push on those 20 mile training runs

Jarrow Formulas, Creatine Caps 800, 800 mg,

Posted by Reviewer3022224 on May 01, 2008

I developed gout and so stopped taking this product. I don't blame the product for causing the gout. I'll get back to it (at a reduced dose) later on.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2492544 on Feb 19, 2011

Creatine powder is better because of the cost benefit because it gets better

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »