Jarrow Formulas, Creatine Monohydrate Kilo, 35.3 oz (1 kg) Powder

Price and quality

Posted by Reviewer1407035 on May 01, 2009

This was my first time using creatine. I've read that monohydrate is the most throroughly tested and its not worth wasting money on so-called improved formulas. I've also read that the german "creapure" is recommended for quality. This jarrows forumla is inexpensive and uses creapure as the source. I noticed significantly increases in energy and improvements in muscle feel/mass.

Irregular heartbeat

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Aug 26, 2012

I take a small dose of this every morning and find it really does help increase strength and endurance as my heart is weak causing a lack of endurance,it may increase blood pressure slightly because the heart being a muscle beats stronger, so i keep fit to compensate for this and find i have more energy to burn the calories, its not just for body builders.

nice source

Posted by Reviewer2795053 on Apr 10, 2009

Let's be honest: I like Jarrow. This stuff might be the same as any other creatine, but it works. I opted against the micronized form, since most of the research ascribes perfectly good effects to the regular monohydrate. What I do know is that creatine helps me with recovery, and I feel comfortable with half a scoop to a whole scoop a day, but I only do this intermittently. I've noticed during marathon study sessions that creatine can give a small burst of mental clarity and wakefulness. I believe this is a matter of direct and stable fuel for neurons, but I'm not sure. Creatine is considered neuroprotective, but as in all things, moderation is golden.

Body Builders Delight

Posted by Reviewer1516192 on Jan 01, 2010

Creatine is great for weight lifters and aerobic exercisers too. They have also found that it helps with brain function, as well. I like Jarrow brand the best.

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1397836 on Jan 30, 2011

Good and cheap. Not just for bodybuilders, but also helps vegetarians maintain optimal health.