July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, Curcumin 95, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

Better health by preventive planning

Posted by Reviewer2638869 on Jan 12, 2012

We take this supplement based on a book by an organic chemist in NM, whose recommendations have been spot on for a couple years now. That said, we can't pinpoint any definite benefit from using Curcumin 95 other than we feel much better when on our daily regimen. The recent medical tests done for a life insurance upgrade proved we must be doing something right: every reading was in the NORMAL range, for two people in their early 50s, and not on ANY medication. You bet we'll keep taking this!

Jarrow Curcumin 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer2200659 on Apr 01, 2010

This product is excellent for managing my joint pain from rheumatoid arthritis. I'm very pleased with this this and highly recommend it.

Good for skin problems

Posted by Reviewer1902944 on Oct 08, 2010

So far, so good. Taken half a bottle and it is already helping with a couple of my skin problems. Was told it was good for cysts as well, so I'm still waiting to see if it helps with that too.

Curcumin may be keeping dog alive

Posted by Reviewer3294301 on Oct 12, 2009

I use curcumin for my dog that has been diagnosed with cancer about a year and half ago. The vets are very surprised that he is stil alive and has not acted sick yet. Couldn't prove it but I feel that is why he is sill alive. I read online that curcumin is being used for cancer patients so I thought that I would try it on my dog.

Always great for skin

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on Sep 11, 2010

Since I started taking this, after I had the flu that lowered my immunity, some blemishes on my back finally cleared up (took about 3 months, taking 9 - 12 a day). It also keeps your sweat from smelling so bad, especially if you take a lot of it.