Jarrow Curcumin 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer2200659 on Apr 01, 2010

This product is excellent for managing my joint pain from rheumatoid arthritis. I'm very pleased with this this and highly recommend it.

Curcumin may be keeping dog alive

Posted by Reviewer3294301 on Oct 12, 2009

I use curcumin for my dog that has been diagnosed with cancer about a year and half ago. The vets are very surprised that he is stil alive and has not acted sick yet. Couldn't prove it but I feel that is why he is sill alive. I read online that curcumin is being used for cancer patients so I thought that I would try it on my dog.

Always great for skin

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on Sep 11, 2010

Since I started taking this, after I had the flu that lowered my immunity, some blemishes on my back finally cleared up (took about 3 months, taking 9 - 12 a day). It also keeps your sweat from smelling so bad, especially if you take a lot of it.

Powerful Anti-Inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer1901776 on Oct 08, 2012

I purchased this as a cancer preventative. To my surprise it relieves discomfort of sensitive teeth. I know this to be true, as when I have run out of the supplement, the tooth sensitivity returned. When I reordered and resumed taking this 1 time a day, the sensitivity diminished. I am very happy with this product and continue to reorder! I feel it helps me overall!

Good for skin problems

Posted by Reviewer1902944 on Oct 08, 2010

So far, so good. Taken half a bottle and it is already helping with a couple of my skin problems. Was told it was good for cysts as well, so I'm still waiting to see if it helps with that too.

It's Helping!

Posted by Reviewer2069391 on Sep 25, 2010

Have only been taking Jarrow's Curcumin about a month, but it really has helped w/the stiffness, flexibility and pain in my fingers. Altho' some swelling is still present, I'm hoping that will subside in time. I can definitely recommend this Jarrow formula for the above issues.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2502166 on Jun 01, 2015

I use this for its anti-inflammatory properties and I have been able to almost eliminate Ibuprofen use because of its effectiveness. I also have had 2 heart stents for almost 6 years and my cardiologist still refers to me as his most boring patient - YIPPEE. I also use nattokinase and serrapeptase to keep the plumbing pristine.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2605006 on Jun 26, 2010

4 caps a day with 20 mg bioperine will significantly reduce pain and inflammation, improve mood and memory, help remove estrogens from the body, and detoxify the liver. I take up to 8 caps/day sometimes

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1412297 on Jun 29, 2011

This has eliminated IBS for me! I didn't have it that bad, but any amount of IBS is difficult. It started one night, I popped a curcumin, and it went away! I'm sold!!

Another Great "Jarrow" Product

Posted by Reviewer1092278 on Mar 29, 2008

Excellent product and quality. Make sure to take these with some good fat for better absorption.