Bowel Health

Posted by 4914116887331997861 on Jan 12, 2015

I take this every evening after dinner. The single most valuable thing you can do to prevent bowel cancer. As I have a family history of bowel cancer, I follow this protocol. If this review was helpful, please like the post.

back pain begone

Posted by 5761101439668124507 on Jun 19, 2015

2 capsules per day in the morning and my lower back pain from being a fat chick sitting on my bum at work all day is gone. Which is great because I'm no longer physically exhausted from pain and am happy to walk around more And find more reasons to move.

It works!!

Posted by Reviewer2289416 on Nov 26, 2013

Excellent price and excellent product. If I get a headache I take 2 of these and it's gone in less than 30 minutes. I take daily to combat inflammation caused by leaky gut.

Natural COX-2 inhibitor

Posted by OrganicGirl on Dec 08, 2013

For years now I use chemical Cox-2 inhibitors. Despite the high dose of Etoricoxib my sedimentation rate is always too high. My homeopath advised me to try Turmeric. After a few weeks I feel much better, less pain. When my sedimentation rate is good it may be possible to lower the dose of Etoricoxib. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Great product to reduce inflamation

Posted by BJoyce on Oct 31, 2015

I take this three times a day. I have chronic inflammation in my left foot (neuroma), and this keeps me going . . . most of the time. Easier on the tummy than ibuprofen. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

back pain gone about 85%

Posted by 5403635296267956145 on Apr 03, 2016

Bizarre amount of help with my lower back pain. I cook with turmeric almost every single day so wasn't expecting much, but wow. Ditched my heating pad for the first time in months the first time I started using this. This review is for my 2nd bottle/3rd month. Now I take it once a day when I do something strenuous instead of twice a day as upkeep.

(JRW-14086)

Posted by Reviewer1588120 on Aug 28, 2013

Using with Wobenzym N Inflammation and Joint Support and getting helpful results.

Super good

Posted by 4998656726103135796 on Aug 18, 2014

My muscles are always achy due to fibromyalgia but recently this has subsided - feeling loads better!

It really helps arthritis

Posted by painfree on Feb 01, 2015

I have felt an improvement in joint pain.. good price.

Excellent for osteoarthritis pain!

Posted by 5626747644157691290 on Jan 05, 2016

After 2-3 weeks I started to feel the effect, I have less pain originating from osteoarthritis. Now that the weather is cool and dry, instead of having excruciating pain and feeling "rusty" in all my joints, I am quite mobile and flexible, and have only a little pain. I highly recommend this to everyone who has arthritis.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »