Bowel Health

Posted by 4914116887331997861 on Jan 12, 2015

I take this every evening after dinner. The single most valuable thing you can do to prevent bowel cancer. As I have a family history of bowel cancer, I follow this protocol. If this review was helpful, please like the post.

back pain begone

Posted by 5761101439668124507 on Jun 19, 2015

2 capsules per day in the morning and my lower back pain from being a fat chick sitting on my bum at work all day is gone. Which is great because I'm no longer physically exhausted from pain and am happy to walk around more And find more reasons to move.

Great product to reduce inflamation

Posted by BJoyce on Oct 31, 2015

I take this three times a day. I have chronic inflammation in my left foot (neuroma), and this keeps me going . . . most of the time. Easier on the tummy than ibuprofen. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

It works!!

Posted by Reviewer2289416 on Nov 26, 2013

Excellent price and excellent product. If I get a headache I take 2 of these and it's gone in less than 30 minutes. I take daily to combat inflammation caused by leaky gut.

Natural COX-2 inhibitor

Posted by OrganicGirl on Dec 08, 2013

For years now I use chemical Cox-2 inhibitors. Despite the high dose of Etoricoxib my sedimentation rate is always too high. My homeopath advised me to try Turmeric. After a few weeks I feel much better, less pain. When my sedimentation rate is good it may be possible to lower the dose of Etoricoxib. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Powerful anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer1407671 on Mar 02, 2014

Great Product.

(JRW-14086)

Posted by Reviewer1588120 on Aug 28, 2013

Using with Wobenzym N Inflammation and Joint Support and getting helpful results.

good

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Jan 13, 2014

Good

Super good

Posted by 4998656726103135796 on Aug 18, 2014

My muscles are always achy due to fibromyalgia but recently this has subsided - feeling loads better!

It really helps arthritis

Posted by painfree on Feb 01, 2015

I have felt an improvement in joint pain.. good price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »