back pain gone about 85%

Posted by 5403635296267956145 on Apr 03, 2016

Bizarre amount of help with my lower back pain. I cook with turmeric almost every single day so wasn't expecting much, but wow. Ditched my heating pad for the first time in months the first time I started using this. This review is for my 2nd bottle/3rd month. Now I take it once a day when I do something strenuous instead of twice a day as upkeep.

contains soy

Posted by Reviewer2525926 on Mar 27, 2016

Maybe this product has just changed, because I ordered it before and never had trouble, but now it contains soy. It says so on the bottle, but not on this site sadly, so I can't use the bottle I ordered because my tongue gets swollen.

Excellent for osteoarthritis pain!

Posted by 5626747644157691290 on Jan 05, 2016

After 2-3 weeks I started to feel the effect, I have less pain originating from osteoarthritis. Now that the weather is cool and dry, instead of having excruciating pain and feeling "rusty" in all my joints, I am quite mobile and flexible, and have only a little pain. I highly recommend this to everyone who has arthritis.

Bad delivery service

Posted by 5437727594427569497 on Dec 09, 2015

I order 3 and they charge me extra £16 because I'm in UK + £7 calling DHL to arrange another delivery time which wasn't my fault I was waiting all the day and they said you need another day for delivery what a time waste for waiting a delivery

Release me from my tennis elbow

Posted by 5148664159347403380 on Nov 26, 2015

改善了困擾我很久的網球肘,終於能像以前那樣雙手並用了~~

Great product to reduce inflamation

Posted by BJoyce on Oct 31, 2015

I take this three times a day. I have chronic inflammation in my left foot (neuroma), and this keeps me going . . . most of the time. Easier on the tummy than ibuprofen. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

unknown

Posted by 5559376322423808939 on Aug 27, 2015

just started this but all shows to be -all good

Excelente Producto

Posted by qualityproducts on Jun 25, 2015

Muy buen producto por un excelente precio.Recomendado

back pain begone

Posted by 5761101439668124507 on Jun 19, 2015

2 capsules per day in the morning and my lower back pain from being a fat chick sitting on my bum at work all day is gone. Which is great because I'm no longer physically exhausted from pain and am happy to walk around more And find more reasons to move.

Parece bueno

Posted by iber13 on May 02, 2015

Le doy 5 estrellas porque todos los entendidos y cientificos hablan que es lo mejor que se puede tomar pienso que hace el trabajo poco a poco.. al principio me dio diarrea despues reduci la dosis a media capsula y no tuve reacciones adversas al final si me dejan escribiré los efectos. gracias por leerme.salud y suerte.-

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »