Jarrow Formulas, D-Ribose, Powder, 3.5 oz (100 g)

Can't be without

Posted by Reviewer1314082 on Mar 29, 2008

I mix this with my creatine and it makes the creatine work 4-5 hours longer. I use this mixed with creatine to fight a muscle illness. the 2 together put in the capsules have me off a cane and dancing. great products.

Jarrow Formulas, Ribose Muscle Edge

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Apr 23, 2008

I take this plus L-Carnitine Fumarate 500, coq10 50mg, and magnesium for my heart and the pain is gone. Excellent product

Beyond 5 stars

Posted by Reviewer2449477 on Jun 28, 2012

I'm really blown away by what D-Ribose can do and can't imagine going without it. It feels like one of the most important puzzle pieces out there for people struggling with energy, mitochondrial, and pain issues. It was named in many articles over the years, but I thought it sounded too good to be true--and I already had so many supplements to take, so I never gave it a try. It's affordable, easy to take, has no side-effects (and I get side-effects from almost everything), and gives your body the type of energy assistance it needs, instead of fad supplements/cure-alls. It's a great replacement for sugar or chocolate treats that I used to use to give me the energy to prepare healthy meals, or if I had to go without a meal due to a long day or travel. The benefits were literally immediate for me, keeping me from being bedridden for several days after an exertion. Anyone with serious ME/CFS knows this cycle, and how difficult it is to avoid crashing over the smallest things. It does amazing things for the fibro flares that used to follow minor physical exertions for me as well. I used it just here-and-there for the first month, but now take it more regularly, and haven't had a post-exertional crash episode since then. Unlike a lot of other supplements that require energy from the body to use, this one seems to take the load off of the body. Anyone with moderate-to-severe POTS may want to give this a try. It has helped me considerably--probably took about 2 months to really feel a difference--and lowered my heart rate and helped reduce the tachycardia. To say I'm thrilled and amazed at what D-Ribose can do is putting it lightly! I really can't say enough good things about this product, and Jarrow is a brand I have trusted for years. A sincere thank you to iherb and Jarrow for making this affordable and simple to buy!

RIBOSE Powder

Posted by Reviewer1642675 on May 27, 2008

Since I began taking the Ribose powder, I have noticed an increase in energy and stamina. Being a person with severe cardiomyopathy, my energy level was very low. Now, I am able to get enough rest at night to allow me to stay awake all day!

Gives dad energy

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Dec 21, 2007

I give dad 6 to 10 grams of this a day to help with CHF, per Dr. Sinatra's Solution. He is reacting favorably to it. I am wanting to try it for my diabetes, but am saving my supply for dad right now. This is just the best price I could find. Always iHerb is tops on prices and quality. Thanks, Steve and team.