Super

Posted by MOjcah on May 14, 2015

I have much more energy, while eevery day I am eating ribose..

Efficiency in the treatment of CFS

Posted by 4804930899283154309 on Nov 24, 2014

Tastes not as good as Sedona Labs' D-ribose. Portion size too small to be efficient. Need to take at least 10 g/day to be effective for CFS.

High Quality!

Posted by Reviewer2978176 on Oct 01, 2013

This is a very high quality D-Ribose. I definitely notice a difference when I take it. I've tried other brands that didn't do anything. This stuff gives me a boost in energy of maybe 15-20%... I noticed a difference with the first dose I took but it seems like it took about a week or so to reach the full potential. I take around 12-13g per day spread out over 3 doses. Also they include a small spoon inside the container so you don't need to go buy one.... unless you want to take larger amounts with a single scoop.

quality

Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 02, 2013

looks good. but i wonder if my heart stings came from it. otherwise, i notice energy boost (gentle)

seems to be good

Posted by Reviewer1532403 on Jul 20, 2013

I have only used this for a short while, but it seems to help with pain in my foot. I need to use it for a longer time period to know for sure. But so far it seems good.

Beyond 5 stars

Posted by Reviewer2449477 on Jun 28, 2012

I'm really blown away by what D-Ribose can do and can't imagine going without it. It feels like one of the most important puzzle pieces out there for people struggling with energy, mitochondrial, and pain issues. It was named in many articles over the years, but I thought it sounded too good to be true--and I already had so many supplements to take, so I never gave it a try. It's affordable, easy to take, has no side-effects (and I get side-effects from almost everything), and gives your body the type of energy assistance it needs, instead of fad supplements/cure-alls. It's a great replacement for sugar or chocolate treats that I used to use to give me the energy to prepare healthy meals, or if I had to go without a meal due to a long day or travel. The benefits were literally immediate for me, keeping me from being bedridden for several days after an exertion. Anyone with serious ME/CFS knows this cycle, and how difficult it is to avoid crashing over the smallest things. It does amazing things for the fibro flares that used to follow minor physical exertions for me as well. I used it just here-and-there for the first month, but now take it more regularly, and haven't had a post-exertional crash episode since then. Unlike a lot of other supplements that require energy from the body to use, this one seems to take the load off of the body. Anyone with moderate-to-severe POTS may want to give this a try. It has helped me considerably--probably took about 2 months to really feel a difference--and lowered my heart rate and helped reduce the tachycardia. To say I'm thrilled and amazed at what D-Ribose can do is putting it lightly! I really can't say enough good things about this product, and Jarrow is a brand I have trusted for years. A sincere thank you to iherb and Jarrow for making this affordable and simple to buy!

D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer1408120 on Jun 07, 2012

Dr Oz suggested for mood, it might be helping me get going in the mornings.

Another GREAT Nutritional Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2085359 on May 17, 2012

I've read numerous reports and studies with D-Ribose. I was a little jittery with it at first, but now I take twice a day and I'm amazed how much it's helped with 'exercise recovery'. Fantastic. Blessed to have found it!!

Very helpful

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012

As a sufferer of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome I have found D-Ribose very helpful in giving me extra energy and just getting me through the day. It's been found to be effective at aiding muscle and heart recovery after exercise. It also serves as a sweetener pretty well. I often put it in smoothies or electrolyte drinks to give me a boost. This is not that cheap for the money, you can get it cheaper elsewhere but does the job.

Good product but not for me

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on May 02, 2012

I started taking ribose early 2012 as part of Dr Stephen Sinatra's 'awesome foursome of cardiovascular health' (along with magnesium, carnitine and CoQ10) and because it was recommended by Dr Sherry Rogers for those with poor mitochondrial function. When I take CoQ10 (especially the reduced ubiquinol form), carnitine and magnesium it makes me feel more well. Less ill and like my body is struggling less with basic functions. I sleep better and longer, and my heartbeat feels stronger and less flutterly and weak, it takes more to bring me to a point of overexertion and if I do still seriously overexert, these things very much stop the relapse from being as severe and scary. (I have severe cardiac problems and neurological problems partly caused by poor mitochondrial function.) Even at higher doses of these things (plus B complex and vitamin C), they never feel anything like taking a stimulant would and never keep me awake or make me agitated. But I have found ribose to be quite different. I started ribose at a dose of 1 - 2 grams a day for about 2 weeks. I didn't feel much at this dose so I went slowly up to a 5 gram a day dose. After a few days I began to feel strange and a bit unrestful and anxious, but I wasn't sure if it was the ribose causing it so I kept going. The next day or two I knew something was really off and wrong. I couldn't sleep until 5 in the morning, found it really hard to get in a restful state of mind and spent hours so physcially tense that I was a hairs bredth away from gringing my teeth - something I have never done before or since. The pressure in my jaw just huge. No amount of mediation helped with the sleeping or the jaw tensing either. It was obviously a physical effect form the ribose that I had to wait to wear off. It felt like I had taken a huge dose of slow-release caffeine (or an illegal stimulant), but one which had a cumulative effect and built day by day. Took 3 days to wear off. 4 times I tried it, same thing happened.