Jarrow Formulas, DHEA 50, 50 mg, 90 Capsules

dhea

Posted by Reviewer3029606 on May 23, 2010

Didnt notice much until over 100mg daily, but then found it levelled out my moods, killed my carb cravings and gave me a little more energy.

Chronic Fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2843354 on Jun 11, 2010

DHEA is a fabulous substance for assisting anyone who has a problem with Chronic Fatigue. Getting your adrenals working properly with dhea is part of the process. Jarrow Formulas 50 is very good value for money

DHEA has helped with libido!

Posted by Reviewer3340957 on Sep 15, 2011

This isn't the brand i usually buy but it still works. I did research years ago on increasing libido & mental acuity in women & found, testosterone levels are greatly responsible. After losing my medical coverage I read about how the body makes testosterone. It needs DHEA & pregnenolone. Read Dr. Sahelian's sie info about these 2 components the body uses to make certain body hormones. These have helped me immeasurably with energy, mood, libido and mental function.

Aging Adults Need This

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on May 22, 2012

I take this to help my declining hormone levels that have come down with age. Adults should take a lower dose if they develop acne when taking this product.

wow...great results....Fast

Posted by Reviewer1407670 on Jan 20, 2011

I was taking another brand of DHEA prior to ordering this. I am a 52 old gym rat that works out 3-5x per week. My resistance workout was trending in an undesired direction. Taking this allow me to workout longer and stronger. Bench has increased by 50 lbs in about two weeks. Much more stamina....almost hurt myself in the bedroom (much like back in the day). Be careful do not take prior to sleep...You will be wide awake and alert.