• Gelatin Capsule is derived from porcine.

• Customer Ratings

No Fish Burps and You Can Too!

Posted by Reviewer1375018 on Jun 18, 2011

My blood pressure has dropped significantly since taking fish pills--something I noticed quite by accident. It takes months to see the results, but I have found that once there, the prescribed amount of 3 grams per day will keep the blood pressure steady. Any half way decent brand will accomplish this. The downside of the treatment was having to tolerate, like a persistent and annoying telemarketer, the unwanted visitation of the fish pills after ingestion. However, the angels were with me and I discovered Jarrow fish oil formulas. Jarrow has canceled production of The Return of the Fish Pill--that dreaded sequel feared by so many consumers. In addition, these pills are pharmaceutical grade, which filters out the mercury and other heavy metals that are on the increase in our fish supply. And best of all, they are a good price for all these benefits.

well-balanced

Posted by Reviewer3073531 on Jul 12, 2011

Useful for rheumatoid arthritis : anti-inflammatory (Sorry my english is so bad)

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer1431798 on Dec 27, 2011

Perfect concentrated amount of EPA/DHA to be able to experiment with how you may respond to omega-3 supplementation without having to take 10 capsules daily (which usually has some annoying side effects like almost constantly tasting fish, and possibly reflux and/or nausea). This product has been seen to have an excellent antidepressant effect in myself - most notably a dopamine enhancing effect, and therefore a reduction in mental and physical fatigue and demotivation. I cannot ascribe improvement to placebo effect because I was taking the product hoping it would help with some dry skin. After taking around 5 capsules daily I noticed I needed far lower (or zero) dose of other supplements I take for depression (l-tyrosine, for example - a dopamine precursor). I started looking around the literature for omega-3 effects on dopaminergic function, and, of course, this effect has been studied and noted. I suspect I've had an omega-3 deficiency for many years. I now only need around 2 capsules daily to maintain the effect.

Omega 3's

Posted by Reviewer2020492 on Jan 30, 2010

Sometimes I get a fishy burp with this product.

great company

Posted by Reviewer2165407 on Mar 15, 2010

Jarrow products are consistently good this one is no exception!

Happy with all Jarrow Products

Posted by Reviewer1612670 on Dec 23, 2009

Great product that I purchase repeatedly; does not "repeat" as other brands do. Good value.

Quality Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Mar 12, 2010

I've been noticing improvements associated with supplementation of fish oil. Jarrow is the main brand I trust.

Fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2471266 on May 20, 2009

Yup it's high quality fish oil at a good price. Subjectively the fish oil feels the same as most but i stand by jarrow's quality. Check it out

Good brand, good levels of EPA -DHA

Posted by Reviewer1767326 on Sep 23, 2011

You don't have to take a whole lot of softgels with this product as the EPA-DHA levels are quite high. It may seem pricier than some but check what your getting and you will find that this is one of the better products.

best ratio in quality/price

Posted by sav430 on Jun 27, 2012

I have been taking this product for years. It is one of the few omega3 products that actually work. It is also a lot cheaper than the alternatives I can get in Europe.