• Gelatin Capsule is derived from porcine.

• Customer Ratings

hämäläinnen

Posted by 5096082702905544679 on Dec 01, 2014

Very good Omega and low prises.

like it

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Mar 05, 2014

This is a quality product. My husband takes it to help keep his cholesterol under control, prevent heart issues, & as a mild antidepressant. So far, so good. I sometimes take 2 capsules, but have noticed that if taken for several days in a row I tend to break out. This has nothing to do with the brand, but more to do with how my body processes fish oil over a long period of time. Overall, I recommend.

Not sure

Posted by 5044357778897231143 on Feb 09, 2014

I have not noticed any changes in the condition of my skin or joints or anything. I am giving three stars, because for me this product gives icky fish oil burps. I prevent this by taking them right before sleeping.

Good EPA-DHA Content in One Gel Capsule

Posted by laurencearcon on Jun 06, 2013

This product has a considerable amount of DHA-EPA in one gel capsule and it has a good strawberry flavor that does not leave a fishy smell when you burp after taking it. I am allergic to gluten, and this one contains no gluten at all making it suitable for me. I take two capsules per day, and this helps me get the proper amount of omega 3 in a day. I highly recommend it for it's quality and price.

Used to be good. Last bottle was rancid, even when stored in the refrigerator.

Posted by Reviewer2017006 on Mar 07, 2013

Jarrow's used to be my go-to brand for quality at a good price. But my last bottle of this fish oil has forced me to reconsider. I always store my fish oil in the refrigerator. Even so, I started noticing heartburn from my last bottle of capusles, which in the past has been a sign of rancid capsules. After cutting one open, sure enough it had "turned." Tests on several others capsules were the same. Jarrow's was responsive when I wrote to notify them of the issue. They even sent a prepaid shipping label with which I returned the remaining half bottle of capsules. That was 3 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything back yet (I've sent a follow-up email). Even if they had immediately sent a replacement bottle -which they probably should have-- the fact that a whole bottle that was stored in my refrigerator, in the winter when chances for shipping heat are the lowest went bad doesn't say much about their product. Whether it was the quality control, the anti-oxidants they do or don't use in the capsules, or something else, the reported risks of rancid oil have caused me to look elsewhere for my next purchase.

Jarrow

Posted by 4646185924538119182 on Nov 03, 2012

good easy to swallow omega 3

great

Posted by 5504301550670504762 on Oct 08, 2012

no smell at all!

One of my favourites.

Posted by Reviewer1903264 on Oct 02, 2012

Good quality-price ratio, will keep on using this! No fishy burbs.

best ratio in quality/price

Posted by sav430 on Jun 27, 2012

I have been taking this product for years. It is one of the few omega3 products that actually work. It is also a lot cheaper than the alternatives I can get in Europe.

Quality product