JarrowEPA-DHA Omega-3

Posted by Reviewer2447217 on Oct 24, 2007

I have taken this product for several years, and have no complaints except, as with most fish oils, even when taken with meals, there is a period of "fishy" burps. I know that this is not due to the omega-3 oils, but rather due to the amines found in fish oils. So, I give this product a very good rating. My only real concern relates to the source; if imported, what care is taken to make certain that this product (and other products) is safe with no contaminants.

3-stars

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Oct 20, 2015

Good product. I'd say more but I won't since nobody is paying me to review supplements.

Good Product but Needs Flavoring

Posted by Reviewer2934494 on Mar 28, 2008

This is a very good pharmaceutical grade Omega 3 supplement in capsule form, which also comes in the natural tryglyceride form. The latter means it is more absorbable than the ethyl ester form that most supplement companies produce. My one complaint with this product however is that it needs to be lemon or orange flavored. There are other pharmaceutical grade Omega 3 products extracted from fish that include flavoring and capsule form and they do not leave you with a fish oil taste during the day. I also don't understand why Jarrow is using soybean oil in this product. Otherwise, I would rate this product as excellent, but for now I unfortunately, cannot rate it higher.

Mind food

Posted by stinapope on Jun 07, 2008

When my mother started having recall and fuzzy mind issues, I got her onto this, it really made a difference for her

No Nausea..

Posted by Reviewer2280143 on Jan 01, 2009

Seems to calm me down a bit... I quit smoking and needed something to help with the hyper cravings. I have tried many other fish oils, and this one doesn't give me the queasies.