Jarrow Formulas, EPA-DHA Balance, 240 Softgels

Best fish oil I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2017006 on Feb 15, 2012

No matter what brand or when I take fish oil I get some amount of acid reflux and burping. But with Jarrow's I really I notice the stomach discomfort is less and the flavor of the fish oil seems to be ever-so-slightly fruity, in a good way (the label says strawberry). Much different than the flavor I got from other brands that I now believe was probably indicative of rancidity. And the size of the softgels is slightly smaller than others I've tried.

best price/quality ratio in omega3 products anywhere

Posted by sav430 on Jun 26, 2012

I have been taking this product for years. It is one of the few omega3 products that actually work. It is also a lot cheaper than the alternatives I can get in Europe.

I like it.

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Jun 29, 2012

It's good for my heart and brain.After taking EPA-DHA for over a month, I've noticed that my memory is better.

Posted by Reviewer2893773 on Nov 25, 2011

it gave me fish burps ! but other then that i feel a general boost in my health. my heart no longer feels so tight like it has been for the past months.. and i'm only 22!!! it's good to start taking supplements as early in ur life.

Good product

Posted by 5044357778897231143 on Nov 29, 2013

This product is otherwise awesome, but for some reason I'm getting these icky burps after taking it. Not much of a problem usually, since I take it right before going to bed.