• Gelatin Capsule is derived from porcine.

• Customer Ratings

Posted by 5670969996516712058 on Apr 09, 2016

Love it, really makes my pms a lot better.

great for egzema and dry eyes

Posted by 5702363740295638342 on Feb 06, 2016

I got this product for problems with skin but it also helped me with menstrual cramps and dry eyes. the dose is big so i take 2 intead of 6 of other brand. love it!!!

good for women skin

Posted by 4941053031009701610 on Jun 28, 2014

help control my PMS and my skin

Stay cool

Posted by Reviewer3005165 on May 08, 2014

This really seems to be helping. We were taking a 500mg dose of another brand and it didn't seem to be working so we found this brand and mg. The hot flashes are minimal.

Evening primrose for fertility.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I got this product for fertility purposes, to increase cervical mucous. I take one softgel everyday until ovulation. I don't use it past ovulation, because it can cause uterine contractions. I have only used it for a month and I can say I am happy with the results! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

my wife's favorite!

Posted by alloriginal on May 20, 2013

for years my wife suffered from painful, irregular menstruation. This was a situation that was affecting both of us! Fortunately, a very cool (female) doctor turned us on to this little miracle. One capsule per day is all that it took to regulate and normalize her cycles. She has been taking one daily for two decades. Her journey through menopause was smooth and uneventful, and I credit Evening Primrose for that, too. Good product, good price. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Xoroshie kapsuli.

Posted by 5460887890748220930 on Apr 15, 2013

Pju ix godami.Mne nravitsja.

It works

Posted by 5358208372418061161 on Dec 25, 2012

It really does

Body Balancing for Acne

Posted by 4636037231853583596 on Oct 17, 2012

This is one of the many products I'm taking to help with my Acne issues. I believe my Acne is primarily due to Hormone imbalance and this is one of hte many products I'm taking to help me get back in balance. So far so good. I'm taking more than 50 pills a day but I'm definitely seeing an improvement. iHerb as a company has provided all my ordered items promptly and as described - I will be sticking with iHerb

They smell fresh!

Posted by 5266741464749051708 on Sep 03, 2012

I love how much fresher this brand seems.