my wife's favorite!

Posted by alloriginal on May 20, 2013

for years my wife suffered from painful, irregular menstruation. This was a situation that was affecting both of us! Fortunately, a very cool (female) doctor turned us on to this little miracle. One capsule per day is all that it took to regulate and normalize her cycles. She has been taking one daily for two decades. Her journey through menopause was smooth and uneventful, and I credit Evening Primrose for that, too. Good product, good price. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

A primrose by any other name

Posted by Reviewer2396190 on May 22, 2009

This with the Menopause support...awesome. Makes you feel better and be the person your husband and cats think you are!

Evening primrose for fertility.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I got this product for fertility purposes, to increase cervical mucous. I take one softgel everyday until ovulation. I don't use it past ovulation, because it can cause uterine contractions. I have only used it for a month and I can say I am happy with the results! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Pretty darn good!

Posted by Reviewer1802112 on Aug 14, 2009

I take evening primrose for my monthlies and for the GLA it possesses. And when it comes to my monthlies, I am painfree and like... emotionally stable! It does wonders, ladies.

relieves dry eyes

Posted by Reviewer1175374 on Jan 02, 2009

Although I have not found any medical research in support of my claim, this product has completely alleviated my dry eye condition.

will buy again

Posted by Reviewer1562407 on Feb 09, 2010

Helped with breast tenderness. I trust Jarrow products and am always happy with them.

It works

Posted by paisleyjade on Feb 25, 2011

My hair started thickening after taking this.

Evening Primrose 1300

Posted by Reviewer2287005 on Dec 30, 2011

It keeps my inflammation in check!

Another great Jarrow Product

Posted by Reviewer3032463 on Oct 08, 2009

Buying multiple suppliments for my child with Autism, I've got to get a good price. While shopping around I keep coming back to Jarrow - great quality for a great price.

Best Source of GLA

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Oct 21, 2007

Better researched than borage oil. A high potency source.