Jarrow Formulas, Organic, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 oz (454 g)

Prefer Nutiva

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Oct 13, 2012

I bought this because iHerb was out of Nutiva. It was OK but I really prefer Nutiva.

Top coconut

Posted by Maraiani on Nov 02, 2010

Excellent aroma and flavour. Superb service and price at Iherb. Update: I've reordered this oil but in the bigger format, and I see that now it is temporarily (I hope)out of order. I have lost 8,8lb in five weeks with the sole addition of this to my diet. That is truly amazing!The most interesting aspect of how this is attained is the fact that you don't feel at all hungry in between meals,you don't crave sweets or any other food, while your appetite remains normal at meal time.and this is only one of the many benefits of coconut oil. Give it a try.

Best coconut oil on the market

Posted by Reviewer3095086 on Aug 15, 2009

Everyone who tried this coconut oil said it was the best smelling and best tasting oil on the market. It can be used in place of butter and vegetable oil in all situations to make baked goods and meals all the more delightful! We would recommend this to anyone who has a passion for coconut!

Maybe

Posted by Reviewer2955621 on Aug 14, 2008

I like this coconut oil okay. Has a good smell and makes the skin feel soft. But it says to keep it in the refrigerator for freshness. I tried that at first and it was so hard you couldn’t get it out of the jar. If you have to warm it every time you use it, seems to me that would not be as good as keeping it at room temperature in the first place. I also thought that a good brand of coconut oil did not have to be refrigerated. It has a very long shelf life if it’s the real stuff so it makes me wonder what’s in this one that has to be refrigerated. I will go back to my favorite brand, Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil.

Not my favorite coconut oil!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 23, 2012

If I have to choose coconut oil as my favorite it would be Garden of Life or ARtisana. This oil is nice, but the package leaked and texture of this oil is unusually "gummy" I would say.