• Plastic container

• Reviews | English

Organic oil

Posted by 5028158785135918540 on Dec 28, 2016

Good but does not taste as great as Nature's Way. which i also got from Iherbs

Product is good but not easy to use

Posted by 5171801427634593423 on Jun 04, 2016

We don't know if it was because the package was left out in the sun, but the oil appeared to have partially melted, then became so hard we couldn't measure. We will try Lou-Ana Coconut Oil from the super market and see if it is actually better.

Taste is good

Posted by 5572700309994436657 on Feb 03, 2016

Taste like coconut candy. I bought it in winter. So the oil become solid which is normal. However, the coconut oil has some black/grey mark at the bottom which cannot be removed. Not sure if it is safe to consume.

It better not to be your first choice

Posted by 5619298850381222466 on Oct 06, 2016

I love everything about it (like even they keep it preserve in a dark bottle which protect from light) .. Though, just discover there are much more better oil out there .. My fault for not searching enough before ordering , especially, when I read "expeller-pressed in a controlled, indoor environmen", it means it got heated. زيت ممتاز ولكن يوجد أفضل منه ، الرائحة والنكهة مقبولة وحتى لون العلبة ممتازة لانها تمنع دخول أي أشعة ، ولكن انصحكم بالبحث عن أنواع أكثر قبل طلب الشراء لأنه غير معصور على البارد

do not want

Posted by Reviewer1456900 on Sep 30, 2010

it did NOT smell like coconut. it had a weird texture (possibly a cause of the container). i would not buy this again.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1786456 on Jan 08, 2012

I saw the other product showing expeller pressed so I went on to order this one thinking it was cold pressed. Disappointed to see that it is also expeller pressed but I can't return it as I'm overseas. Lesson learnt. Stick to Nutiva.

got nothing

Posted by 5279138504392772847 on Jun 28, 2016

لم يصل

support Israel

Posted by 5681402499358698654 on Aug 04, 2016

بعد ما اشتريته اكتشفت ان شركة المنتج تدعم العلاقة الامريكية ! سيء جداً !! الاسرائيلية I found out in the company official website that they support the Israeli American relationships!! So bad!!

dry skin relief

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Oct 31, 2009

My seven year old Bulldog's nose was dry cracked and bleeding, there was no medical reason other than dry skin. I started rubbing a small amount of this coconut oil onto his nose every day plus gave him a teaspoon full twice a day. I wanted only food grade oil for his nose so it wouldn't be harmful for him to lick his nose and he finds the taste pleasant. In just two weeks his nose is normal and I am happy that I am giving him only the best cold pressed organic oil for his treatment. Very good price too/

Best coconut oil on the market

Posted by Reviewer3095086 on Aug 15, 2009

Everyone who tried this coconut oil said it was the best smelling and best tasting oil on the market. It can be used in place of butter and vegetable oil in all situations to make baked goods and meals all the more delightful! We would recommend this to anyone who has a passion for coconut!