• Plastic container

• Reviews | English

Very good

Posted by Jolanta on Aug 15, 2012

Can't use it for my body, but it's wonderful for my hair. The only minus is the plastic jar, so I had to put it in my glass one.

good but...

Posted by 5166423602381127049 on Oct 27, 2014

Got a strange smell. Not as bad as other coconut oil I tried... I prefer Nutiva one.

Maybe

Posted by Reviewer2955621 on Aug 14, 2008

I like this coconut oil okay. Has a good smell and makes the skin feel soft. But it says to keep it in the refrigerator for freshness. I tried that at first and it was so hard you couldn’t get it out of the jar. If you have to warm it every time you use it, seems to me that would not be as good as keeping it at room temperature in the first place. I also thought that a good brand of coconut oil did not have to be refrigerated. It has a very long shelf life if it’s the real stuff so it makes me wonder what’s in this one that has to be refrigerated. I will go back to my favorite brand, Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil.

Good for oil pulling

Posted by 5466134557601010538 on May 18, 2016

smell good

Saudi

Posted by 4878091724187362177 on May 24, 2016

Very nice product I advise everyone to use it

SO VERSATILE

Posted by 5086306355639253872 on Jun 11, 2014

When I first purchased this product, I thought it'd last me a while. I was wrong. I used most of it up in 2 weeks for a variety of things, ranging from baking cookies (replacing butter), roasting vegetables, frying chicken cutlet, rubbing it on my elbows, stirring it into my quinoa and coffee, etc. You can add it to ANYTHING and it just makes whatever it is that you're making all the yummier.

So good

Posted by 5561875528305007117 on Jul 31, 2014

Like it alot:)

Good oil

Posted by 5677033644461610125 on Aug 21, 2014

Good oil, but the hair from it have not improved. I did for about 5 masks, which held more than three hours

Bought for mum

Posted by Ahpeng on Sep 01, 2014

Mum wanted to try a different brand, so got this brand for her. Yet to try hence no feedback from her yet. Will update again

It smells good!

Posted by 4916755325316171868 on Sep 27, 2014

It smells good,I really like.But actually I am not satisfied at present.Because I anticipated that This is effective for dieting.I would like to wish for it's future success.