• Plastic container

• Customer Ratings

good but...

Posted by 5166423602381127049 on Oct 27, 2014

Got a strange smell. Not as bad as other coconut oil I tried... I prefer Nutiva one.

Maybe

Posted by Reviewer2955621 on Aug 14, 2008

I like this coconut oil okay. Has a good smell and makes the skin feel soft. But it says to keep it in the refrigerator for freshness. I tried that at first and it was so hard you couldn’t get it out of the jar. If you have to warm it every time you use it, seems to me that would not be as good as keeping it at room temperature in the first place. I also thought that a good brand of coconut oil did not have to be refrigerated. It has a very long shelf life if it’s the real stuff so it makes me wonder what’s in this one that has to be refrigerated. I will go back to my favorite brand, Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil.

Hair conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer2037617 on Nov 16, 2008

I use it as a hair conditioner, and it conditions pretty good. And it tastes o.k.

Nice!!

Posted by Reviewer2445090 on Apr 01, 2009

I actually use this coconut oil for my hair. I mix it with Rosemary oil to oil my scalp, or on its own. I also mix it with shea butter to moisturize my hair. It has a light, sweet scent. I have not used it to cook with, as I purchased this solely for my hair. I will reorder again. Pretty timely service!!!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2655476 on Aug 24, 2009

Makes food taste good and is apparently healthy. Not so good on skin (for me) but 4 stars for use in cooking.

Strong coconut smell.

Posted by Reviewer1989802 on Oct 28, 2009

It is good for baking not cooking. It is good but I like the other brand - Now better.

sweet-scented, pleasant to use

Posted by Reviewer1017187 on Jan 23, 2007

I use it mainly on my skin, but sometimes also for cooking. It's always a pleasure to open a jar and smell the delightful coconut scent, which I never noticed with other brands

Coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer1976717 on Apr 17, 2008

I USE THIS ON MY SKIN, I apply it after shower while skin is still wet. Great moisturizer and incredible fragrance.

good

Posted by 4847366883306614575 on May 02, 2013

I was expecting less cocnut-taste so I was dissapointed because this has rich flavor. Great product!

Good multi-purpose oil

Posted by Reviewer2836061 on May 26, 2013

Have been using this for oil pulling, cooking, and also as a moisturizer with the addition of vitamin E oil. It's the first and only coconut oil I have used, so cannot be compared to other products.