Jarrow Formulas, Organic, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 4-star

Nice!!

Posted by Reviewer2445090 on Apr 01, 2009

I actually use this coconut oil for my hair. I mix it with Rosemary oil to oil my scalp, or on its own. I also mix it with shea butter to moisturize my hair. It has a light, sweet scent. I have not used it to cook with, as I purchased this solely for my hair. I will reorder again. Pretty timely service!!!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2655476 on Aug 24, 2009

Makes food taste good and is apparently healthy. Not so good on skin (for me) but 4 stars for use in cooking.

Strong coconut smell.

Posted by Reviewer1989802 on Oct 28, 2009

It is good for baking not cooking. It is good but I like the other brand - Now better.

Good prize and tastes lovely but the container was only half full

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Nov 21, 2009

– there where a big pocket of air under the surface – guess this is just a one-time-miss – I ordered it again anyway because I love the taste – of fresh coconut. Love to use it on biscuits with banana slices on top – makes a tropical snack – also use it for cocking, and cleansing my face if my skin is irritated.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1191940 on Jan 03, 2010

so far so good, no complaints but I am looking for some recipes to use this oil with.