• Plastic container

• Customer Ratings

Great oil

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 30, 2012

Discoverd that this oil is multipurposed one. I use it and as skin-and-hair moisturizer so and as a delicious oil to fry or cook just any food. Идеальное многофункциональное масло. Можно использовать как для ухода за телом и волосами, а особенно для приготовления любой пищи.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1557911 on Aug 15, 2011

Wonderful taste, I have been mixing it into my green tea and I love it. It's only been a week but I feel my energy has increased and my brain is clearer. I bought it as I have been sick a lot this year and have read about it's immune boosting properties, I will have to wait and see how it goes in that regard as it's too early to tell.

yummmm

Posted by 4632625481785164648 on Jun 27, 2013

I take this every morning right after waking up. I reallly love the smell of coconuts! It really boosts my day.

I've already ordered more!!

Posted by 5364698044247189572 on Jun 28, 2013

I love this coconut oil, which I use as a healthy butter on my bread -it tastes delicious alone, or with any topping! My husband, who didn't really care for butter or any other coconut product, really likes this one, and has started using it as well (which I am really pleased about, as it is super healthy)! I definately recommend this product! I have already ordered more, and with keep ordering regulary!!

Great!

Posted by LoveLife on Mar 21, 2013

I sometimes cook with it. But its first use is in my hair masks. Coconut oil is a NUMBER ONE product for your hair. If you try it once, you'll never stop using it. Just don't be lazy to apply it 1 hour before washing your hair.

extensive review

Posted by 5159554056624357763 on Jan 08, 2016

I bought this product based on the reviews i read, at first i was skeptical but this my opinion: 1- the jar is completely sealed from the inside so my product arrived with no leaks or what so ever, it was well packaged by iherb, it took a bit longer than estimated time but probably its because of FEDEX 2- the smell is rich, reminding you of the "bounty" chocolate smell 3- coconut oil has a relatively high melting point so the product is in solid form (depending on the room temperature) 4- versatility of use is really wide i use half a teaspoon in my morning coffee, i am more energetic, drinking lesser amount of coffee and almost no acid re-flux, I tried frying eggs with it was really pleased how little amount of coconut oil you need, the taste is great with no strong flavor of coconut " maybe because i use a little bit of coconut oil" . tried spreading it on toast, amazing coconut flavor. 5- use as a hair product: my wife tried it and it really gave her hair a more "fuller look" and shine really satisfied with this product and will definitely buy again

Good quality - unrefined (lose weight) - It is better than Olive Oil ********* I use for oil pulling also.

Posted by coconut on Jun 25, 2012

Unrefined is better than refined. There is a little coconut taste, but it doesn't interfere with cooking. Also good for weight loss. I just take a 1/2 tablespoon with meals two times a day. Many times the coconut oil is in a solid state. Id so, I just take a spoonful in my mouth and move it around for a few seconds for my mouth to melt it. Coconut oil is better than olive oil when cooking. Olive oil breaks down with heat. Coconut oil doesn't. However, you cannot use coconut oil in cold dishes as it turns to a solid so olive oil would be a better choice in cold meals. I also use coconut oil for oil pulling. My teeth have great color as a result. I had people tell me that my teeth look so clean and white!

good

Posted by Reviewer2026688 on Nov 17, 2011

From Latvia The wonderful taste of the love the whole family

Amazing product!

Posted by natyboo on Jun 06, 2015

This oil is so so amazing, i use it for my hair and skin and works wonderfully, plus it has a delicious smell and little goes a long way. I love it!

The best cooking oil

Posted by OKOKOK on Jul 14, 2012

This is the best cooking oil I've tried. I use it in almost everything, baking, cooking, raw chocolate and even on my skin and hair!