Jarrow Formulas, Organic, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

Premascarilla capilar

Posted by Elisabb on Apr 15, 2013

Lo utilizo como premascarilla capilar y me encanta! Soy una enamorada de los aceites de coco y este es el que me resulta más natural, es como coger coco en pasta y aplicármelo en el pelo. Me deja el pelo muy suave( lo tengo rizado y muy largo). También he probado el de Cococare y no tiene nada que ver, este no esta refinado y es mucho más natural.

The best!

Posted by 5019393854205838081 on Jul 20, 2014

I don't even know where to begin with this product! I have been using it for almost a year and its benefits are insane.. I use it to moisturize my scalp and it removes dandruff, I use it in my natural cosmetics, it's great for stretch marks and minor scars and burns. It hydrates and moisturizes the skin and leaves hair shiny. It's a great alternative to olive or sunflower oil, and tasty to cook with, plus it fastens my metabolism. You should try cooking paleo banana "pancakes" in it....oh my its yummy. I can't live without it!

Smells like heaven, excellent for cooking and beauty care

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 21, 2012

I love coconut oil for stir fries and curries, and I don't find the mild taste to interfere with my other cooking. Great for beauty products as well--my hair and skin love it! Here in Vermont it stays solid not liquid much of the year, though it melts easily.

Tasty!

Posted by 4731998368534349193 on Jul 31, 2013

Second purchase. Good for egg fries and fried rice dishes.

Best Quality and Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2193642 on Feb 23, 2008

This is the best quality extra-virgin coconut oil I've ever tried-wonderful coconut aroma and taste. And purity is very important to me. Plus, the price is right. Thanks iHerb!