Jarrow Formulas, Organic, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

Smells like heaven, excellent for cooking and beauty care

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 21, 2012

I love coconut oil for stir fries and curries, and I don't find the mild taste to interfere with my other cooking. Great for beauty products as well--my hair and skin love it! Here in Vermont it stays solid not liquid much of the year, though it melts easily.

Premascarilla capilar

Posted by Elisabb on Apr 15, 2013

Lo utilizo como premascarilla capilar y me encanta! Soy una enamorada de los aceites de coco y este es el que me resulta más natural, es como coger coco en pasta y aplicármelo en el pelo. Me deja el pelo muy suave( lo tengo rizado y muy largo). También he probado el de Cococare y no tiene nada que ver, este no esta refinado y es mucho más natural.

Jarrow Formulas, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer2562153 on Apr 12, 2012

The smell is gorgeuos. I use it for cooking, put on my face and body. I've ordered more.

Great oil

Posted by niyuki-ti on Aug 30, 2012

Discoverd that this oil is multipurposed one. I use it and as skin-and-hair moisturizer so and as a delicious oil to fry or cook just any food. Идеальное многофункциональное масло. Можно использовать как для ухода за телом и волосами, а особенно для приготовления любой пищи.

Good quality - unrefined (lose weight) - It is better than Olive Oil ********* I use for oil pulling also.

Posted by coconut on Jun 25, 2012

Unrefined is better than refined. There is a little coconut taste, but it doesn't interfere with cooking. Also good for weight loss. I just take a 1/2 tablespoon with meals two times a day. Many times the coconut oil is in a solid state. Id so, I just take a spoonful in my mouth and move it around for a few seconds for my mouth to melt it. Coconut oil is better than olive oil when cooking. Olive oil breaks down with heat. Coconut oil doesn't. However, you cannot use coconut oil in cold dishes as it turns to a solid so olive oil would be a better choice in cold meals. I also use coconut oil for oil pulling. My teeth have great color as a result. I had people tell me that my teeth look so clean and white!