Jarrow Formulas, Organic, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

Jarrow Formulas, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer2562153 on Apr 12, 2012

The smell is gorgeuos. I use it for cooking, put on my face and body. I've ordered more.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer1816525 on Jun 07, 2012

Suitable for cosmetic purposes and in the kitchen!)

Good quality - unrefined (lose weight) - It is better than Olive Oil ********* I use for oil pulling also.

Posted by coconut on Jun 25, 2012

Unrefined is better than refined. There is a little coconut taste, but it doesn't interfere with cooking. Also good for weight loss. I just take a 1/2 tablespoon with meals two times a day. Many times the coconut oil is in a solid state. Id so, I just take a spoonful in my mouth and move it around for a few seconds for my mouth to melt it. Coconut oil is better than olive oil when cooking. Olive oil breaks down with heat. Coconut oil doesn't. However, you cannot use coconut oil in cold dishes as it turns to a solid so olive oil would be a better choice in cold meals. I also use coconut oil for oil pulling. My teeth have great color as a result. I had people tell me that my teeth look so clean and white!

bestseller indeed

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on May 29, 2012

I love it, I use it for scalp and hair before and after shampooing, I use it instead of body lotion, for massage (face and body), I use it for cooking, and just when I want to smell something delicate and sweet - I put it on my hands and enjoy the smell.

Great Product

Posted by FireGlow on Jul 04, 2012

This is a great product! I love how it tastes and smells.