• Plastic container

Posted by Mahaalanazi on Dec 26, 2015

😍

its Amazing !

Posted by 5669967563675665904 on Dec 22, 2015

when i applied it for the first time mixed with castor oil and washed it i was totally shocked! my frizzy hair is 50% gone ! and when i used it to cook it was so delicious. smells so good in food . i also used it as a night cream and it did well . definitely my all time favorite.

great

Posted by 5154001319722629395 on Dec 20, 2015

thanks Ihearb for such great natural products  . I just want to say gave a  little concern to arbian customers by adying arabic languge , not for me , but for a thousand of arbian people who want to purchase alote of things here but they cant, because they cant speak any languag but Arbic language ..

Good product

Posted by 5072752497234297294 on Dec 14, 2015

no doubt, take it.

Love this coconut oil

Posted by leticiasantiago on Dec 13, 2015

I just started to buy natural products and this oil is amazing. Smells like real coconut (not that fake sweet scent), and it is very smooth. This oil is extra virgin and cold pressed so for anyone looking for natural coconut oil, this seems the best. I have dry skin and dry hair so this oil is great for that. For my hair I drench it with the oil, leave it for 1 hour or so then wash it. It looks so much better. I also use it as a makeup remover/moisturizer. It removes mascara better than my waterproof makeup eye removers. So overall it is an amazing product.

رائع

Posted by 5231635329741641383 on Dec 12, 2015

مميز

im in love wirh rhw coco!

Posted by 5396721043207645777 on Dec 11, 2015

Fantastic coconut oil. Taste,texture and smell! i love it, use it for everything. EVERYTHING! One of the best ones i have tried, and i have tried alot of brands over the years...i only wish they could make it in glas jars,not plastic. But overall 5 stars from me

Delicioso!!!

Posted by nataliamarzola on Dec 11, 2015

Super recomendo esse óleo de coco!!! Ele tem o gostinho e cheiro de coco e é uma delícia. Uso para cozinhar, também como base para hidratante natural caseiro para corpo e cabelos.

love it

Posted by 4876376328976591201 on Dec 02, 2015

I used it : - As a makeup remover - For my hair - For my skin I love it

Posted by 5668662945748074642 on Dec 01, 2015

This is a great product!