July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, Organic, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

super

Posted by Strelka on Feb 28, 2013

ļoti garšīga un smaržīga eļļa. Saimniecībā noderīga gan ēst gatavošanā, gan ķermeņa kopšanā.

Great!

Posted by LoveLife on Mar 21, 2013

I sometimes cook with it. But its first use is in my hair masks. Coconut oil is a NUMBER ONE product for your hair. If you try it once, you'll never stop using it. Just don't be lazy to apply it 1 hour before washing your hair.

yummmm

Posted by 4632625481785164648 on Jun 27, 2013

I take this every morning right after waking up. I reallly love the smell of coconuts! It really boosts my day.

I've already ordered more!!

Posted by 5364698044247189572 on Jun 28, 2013

I love this coconut oil, which I use as a healthy butter on my bread -it tastes delicious alone, or with any topping! My husband, who didn't really care for butter or any other coconut product, really likes this one, and has started using it as well (which I am really pleased about, as it is super healthy)! I definately recommend this product! I have already ordered more, and with keep ordering regulary!!

miracle oil

Posted by Reviewer1165285 on Jul 05, 2013

use this for skin moisturizer on face and body and also on my popcorn. i go through about a bottle a month. coconut oil is incredible. leaves my skin glowing and makes really the best popcorn ever