Jarrow Formulas, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

Great oil

Posted by niyuki-ti From Russian Federation on Aug 30, 2012

Discoverd that this oil is multipurposed one. I use it and as skin-and-hair moisturizer so and as a delicious oil to fry or cook just any food. Идеальное многофункциональное масло. Можно использовать как для ухода за телом и волосами, а особенно для приготовления любой пищи.

Божественно!!!

Posted by viki95 From Israel on Jul 12, 2012

Ароматное, вкус насыщенный,быстро застывает в холодильнике. Использую в пищу (каши, выпечка) ********* Aroma, flavor rich, rapidly frozen in the refrigerator. Use in foods (cereal, pastries)********* ארומה, טעם עשיר, קפוא במהירות במקרר. שימוש במזון (דגנים, מאפיה

The best cooking oil

Posted by OKOKOK From Norway on Jul 14, 2012

This is the best cooking oil I've tried. I use it in almost everything, baking, cooking, raw chocolate and even on my skin and hair!

yummmm

Posted by 4632625481785164648 on Jun 27, 2013

I take this every morning right after waking up. I reallly love the smell of coconuts! It really boosts my day.

I've already ordered more!!

Posted by 5364698044247189572 on Jun 28, 2013

I love this coconut oil, which I use as a healthy butter on my bread -it tastes delicious alone, or with any topping! My husband, who didn't really care for butter or any other coconut product, really likes this one, and has started using it as well (which I am really pleased about, as it is super healthy)! I definately recommend this product! I have already ordered more, and with keep ordering regulary!!