• Plastic container

• Reviews | English

A must have!

Posted by 5725962015727179554 on Apr 12, 2016

This product can be used for literally!I use it for cooking,removing makeup, applying it as a body moisturiser,for hair etcc.

A Must-Have Product For Me!

Posted by TheSuperfoodsDigest on Apr 27, 2016

Excellent product at reasonable price - great value for money! This is a must-have product for me as I use it everyday for oil pulling and for consumption as a health supplement. I also use it on a regular basis for hair and scalp treatments.

love this!

Posted by 5403112486771962343 on May 02, 2016

i use it for hair and it leaves a very shinny effect. i also mix this with baking powder to make toothpaste for my dogs and it works very well. excellent product!

Jarrow VCO - Very Good

Posted by 5760392206558475861 on May 02, 2016

Very good product. I like the fragrant smell of the coconut. Used it to make bullet proof coffee.

Jarrow Formuals, Extra virgin coconut oil

Posted by 5282422445410988021 on May 02, 2016

I would like say this product is very excellent/good quality. The price is reasonable and the result is perfect. I used it every day from hair to toe. After using this product for 1 month. I have some changes my face/body. I love this product and will continue use it. This is the best item for me.

I wished I got the larger one!

Posted by GhadaW on Sep 28, 2015

I absolutely love it, I love how it doesn't have that strong and annoying coconut smell it was pleasant and the texture was really great, a few dips from my finger was enough to cover my whole scalp. i only got to tried it once on my hair and I can see the difference already, it's soft and easy to manage and not that hard to wash off. would definitely buy it again !

WOnderfull coconut oil

Posted by 5337045745707694068 on May 10, 2016

Super quality, awesome natural aroma. One of the best product for hair, skin and this is great product for Your kitchen. Arrived in safe package, arived safe and quick to another side of the world. Certainly not in vain, this product is so popular.

pleasant smell

Posted by 5619096662837749843 on Jan 31, 2016

First time using coconut oil for cooking. It makes the taste of food nicer and smell so good. I tried on chicken and vege . Only need to use a small amount compared to regular oil . I love it.

Great!

Posted by 4755161039465170792 on May 25, 2016

graet

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1259402 on Jul 06, 2014

This is my first time to order coconut oil. I put one tea spoon in my coffee in the morning and taste good. However when I have used this when I cook Japanese food, I couldn't eat because of coconut aroma. Not recommend to use to cook Japanese food.