• Plastic container

• Reviews | English

The tropics in a jar

Posted by Reviewer2418830 on Sep 25, 2011

This has the most intoxicating smell. I absolutely fell in love with coconut oil after opening this product. Smells just like the coconut in the candy, Almond Joy.

Jarrow Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer2428007 on Aug 14, 2011

Excellent Product, I research and try to buy the best products

Great product

Posted by 5563583724175788862 on May 04, 2016

We have used this product now for a few months and find it works well in dishes as diverse in nature as pancakes (vegan, gluten free), roast potatoes, stir fries or brownies.

Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer2350229 on Aug 26, 2011

I bake with this instead of butter or other oil when I am seeking a coconut flavor. Gives rice a coconut flavor without added coconut milk

Extra virgin coconut oil

Posted by holahola on Oct 22, 2010

I always but this one, GREAT!

Delicious Coconut Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2248483 on Jul 20, 2011

This coconut oil really smells and tastes like fresh coconut. I love it and will definitely be buying this brand coconut oil again.

love this!

Posted by 5403112486771962343 on May 02, 2016

i use it for hair and it leaves a very shinny effect. i also mix this with baking powder to make toothpaste for my dogs and it works very well. excellent product!

Good coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer1721807 on Jan 02, 2012

I think the taste of this coconut oil is probably the best i have tasted. Very good product!

Jarrow Formuals, Extra virgin coconut oil

Posted by 5282422445410988021 on May 02, 2016

I would like say this product is very excellent/good quality. The price is reasonable and the result is perfect. I used it every day from hair to toe. After using this product for 1 month. I have some changes my face/body. I love this product and will continue use it. This is the best item for me.

I wished I got the larger one!

Posted by GhadaW on Sep 28, 2015

I absolutely love it, I love how it doesn't have that strong and annoying coconut smell it was pleasant and the texture was really great, a few dips from my finger was enough to cover my whole scalp. i only got to tried it once on my hair and I can see the difference already, it's soft and easy to manage and not that hard to wash off. would definitely buy it again !