• Plastic container

• Reviews | English

Delicious Coconut Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2248483 on Jul 20, 2011

This coconut oil really smells and tastes like fresh coconut. I love it and will definitely be buying this brand coconut oil again.

Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer2350229 on Aug 26, 2011

I bake with this instead of butter or other oil when I am seeking a coconut flavor. Gives rice a coconut flavor without added coconut milk

LOVE THIS OIL!

Posted by Reviewer1384431 on Aug 21, 2011

It has such a clean and delicious coconut taste. I take a tablespoon a day for the health benefits. I was recently diagnosed with mild arthritis and this is just one of a few things I am taking to try to resolve it. Now it's three weeks later since I started my regimen and I am almost 100% pain free.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer3173215 on Sep 02, 2011

This is as good as the best my wife can buy in Ireland, only it costs much less. That plus the low shipping charge and the fact that there's no customs duty on low value parcels coming into Ireland mean that this is the only place I will buy this product from!

Delicicous

Posted by vibirca on Jan 26, 2015

A must-have. Smells wonderful.

Jarrow Formulas, Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1728731 on Apr 15, 2011

great taste. and i used it on my peeling skin after sunburn, easily absorb without leaving any grease. love this product

If it's Jarrow it cannot be bad

Posted by Reviewer1487785 on Apr 18, 2011

I use coconut oil for cooking as well as for a cosmetic moisturizer.. I haven't started using this one yet but am sure it is just fine!

Maria from Russia Moscow

Posted by Reviewer2895188 on May 18, 2011

I liked this oil. Pleasantly smells and at use on a skin and on hair good result. For cooking yet didn't use, but I want to try.

Great product

Posted by 5563583724175788862 on May 04, 2016

We have used this product now for a few months and find it works well in dishes as diverse in nature as pancakes (vegan, gluten free), roast potatoes, stir fries or brownies.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3333479 on May 07, 2016

Love the taste and the smell. I'll definately buy more!