• Plastic container

• Customer Ratings

Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer2350229 on Aug 26, 2011

I bake with this instead of butter or other oil when I am seeking a coconut flavor. Gives rice a coconut flavor without added coconut milk

LOVE THIS OIL!

Posted by Reviewer1384431 on Aug 21, 2011

It has such a clean and delicious coconut taste. I take a tablespoon a day for the health benefits. I was recently diagnosed with mild arthritis and this is just one of a few things I am taking to try to resolve it. Now it's three weeks later since I started my regimen and I am almost 100% pain free.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer3173215 on Sep 02, 2011

This is as good as the best my wife can buy in Ireland, only it costs much less. That plus the low shipping charge and the fact that there's no customs duty on low value parcels coming into Ireland mean that this is the only place I will buy this product from!

Delicicous

Posted by vibirca on Jan 26, 2015

A must-have. Smells wonderful.

Jarrow Formulas, Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1728731 on Apr 15, 2011

great taste. and i used it on my peeling skin after sunburn, easily absorb without leaving any grease. love this product

If it's Jarrow it cannot be bad

Posted by Reviewer1487785 on Apr 18, 2011

I use coconut oil for cooking as well as for a cosmetic moisturizer.. I haven't started using this one yet but am sure it is just fine!

Maria from Russia Moscow

Posted by Reviewer2895188 on May 18, 2011

I liked this oil. Pleasantly smells and at use on a skin and on hair good result. For cooking yet didn't use, but I want to try.

Top notch EVCO

Posted by Enthusiast on Jun 14, 2015

This organic extra virgin coconut oil by Jarrow Formulas is of fantastic quality, which you will notice right upon opening the jar. It has a great smell and taste, and works just fine for its myriad uses. Also note that there's a 32 oz (908 g) version available of the same oil, if you're looking for more.

I wished I got the larger one!

Posted by GhadaW on Sep 28, 2015

I absolutely love it, I love how it doesn't have that strong and annoying coconut smell it was pleasant and the texture was really great, a few dips from my finger was enough to cover my whole scalp. i only got to tried it once on my hair and I can see the difference already, it's soft and easy to manage and not that hard to wash off. would definitely buy it again !

WOnderfull coconut oil

Posted by 5337045745707694068 on May 10, 2016

Super quality, awesome natural aroma. One of the best product for hair, skin and this is great product for Your kitchen. Arrived in safe package, arived safe and quick to another side of the world. Certainly not in vain, this product is so popular.