July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, Organic, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 oz (454 g)

yummmm

Posted by 4632625481785164648 on Jun 27, 2013

I take this every morning right after waking up. I reallly love the smell of coconuts! It really boosts my day.

I've already ordered more!!

Posted by 5364698044247189572 on Jun 28, 2013

I love this coconut oil, which I use as a healthy butter on my bread -it tastes delicious alone, or with any topping! My husband, who didn't really care for butter or any other coconut product, really likes this one, and has started using it as well (which I am really pleased about, as it is super healthy)! I definately recommend this product! I have already ordered more, and with keep ordering regulary!!

miracle oil

Posted by Reviewer1165285 on Jul 05, 2013

use this for skin moisturizer on face and body and also on my popcorn. i go through about a bottle a month. coconut oil is incredible. leaves my skin glowing and makes really the best popcorn ever

Perfect product

Posted by Reviewer3185049 on Mar 15, 2014

Very good product. I use it for my hair, face, even cook and it is perfect in all these applications

Great flavour

Posted by SummerShopper on May 12, 2014

|'ve started to use VCO to cook. This imparts great flavour for most desserts and baking. I don't really like it for meat or fish thou. Ok with poultry. I think ultimately it really depends on what herbs you use which may compliment or clash your dish. Great with curry leaves. I also put a little in my coffee. Do try it at least once, you will be amazed how it enchances the aroma of coffee. I have also used it for oil-pulling when I had a gum infection and had to find ways to stop bacteria from growing. (Google it) If you like coconut taste in general, I strongly recommend checking out the Artisana coconut butter too as you can just eat a teaspoon or go with bread. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.