• Plastic container

• Reviews | English

A Must-Have Product For Me!

Posted by TheSuperfoodsDigest on Apr 27, 2016

Excellent product at reasonable price - great value for money! This is a must-have product for me as I use it everyday for oil pulling and for consumption as a health supplement. I also use it on a regular basis for hair and scalp treatments.

love this!

Posted by 5403112486771962343 on May 02, 2016

i use it for hair and it leaves a very shinny effect. i also mix this with baking powder to make toothpaste for my dogs and it works very well. excellent product!

Jarrow VCO - Very Good

Posted by 5760392206558475861 on May 02, 2016

Very good product. I like the fragrant smell of the coconut. Used it to make bullet proof coffee.

A must have!

Posted by 5725962015727179554 on Apr 12, 2016

This product can be used for literally!I use it for cooking,removing makeup, applying it as a body moisturiser,for hair etcc.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3333479 on May 07, 2016

Love the taste and the smell. I'll definately buy more!

Jarrow Formuals, Extra virgin coconut oil

Posted by 5282422445410988021 on May 02, 2016

I would like say this product is very excellent/good quality. The price is reasonable and the result is perfect. I used it every day from hair to toe. After using this product for 1 month. I have some changes my face/body. I love this product and will continue use it. This is the best item for me.

Super good and very natural

Posted by 5290987386220562889 on May 19, 2016

Very tasty product and extremely natural

Great!

Posted by 4755161039465170792 on May 25, 2016

graet

Top notch EVCO

Posted by Enthusiast on Jun 14, 2015

This organic extra virgin coconut oil by Jarrow Formulas is of fantastic quality, which you will notice right upon opening the jar. It has a great smell and taste, and works just fine for its myriad uses. Also note that there's a 32 oz (908 g) version available of the same oil, if you're looking for more.

I wished I got the larger one!

Posted by GhadaW on Sep 28, 2015

I absolutely love it, I love how it doesn't have that strong and annoying coconut smell it was pleasant and the texture was really great, a few dips from my finger was enough to cover my whole scalp. i only got to tried it once on my hair and I can see the difference already, it's soft and easy to manage and not that hard to wash off. would definitely buy it again !