Jarrow Formulas, Organic, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 oz (454 g)

Great flavour

Posted by SummerShopper on May 12, 2014

|'ve started to use VCO to cook. This imparts great flavour for most desserts and baking. I don't really like it for meat or fish thou. Ok with poultry. I think ultimately it really depends on what herbs you use which may compliment or clash your dish. Great with curry leaves. I also put a little in my coffee. Do try it at least once, you will be amazed how it enchances the aroma of coffee. I have also used it for oil-pulling when I had a gum infection and had to find ways to stop bacteria from growing. (Google it) If you like coconut taste in general, I strongly recommend checking out the Artisana coconut butter too as you can just eat a teaspoon or go with bread. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1259402 on Jul 06, 2014

This is my first time to order coconut oil. I put one tea spoon in my coffee in the morning and taste good. However when I have used this when I cook Japanese food, I couldn't eat because of coconut aroma. Not recommend to use to cook Japanese food.

The best!

Posted by 5019393854205838081 on Jul 20, 2014

I don't even know where to begin with this product! I have been using it for almost a year and its benefits are insane.. I use it to moisturize my scalp and it removes dandruff, I use it in my natural cosmetics, it's great for stretch marks and minor scars and burns. It hydrates and moisturizes the skin and leaves hair shiny. It's a great alternative to olive or sunflower oil, and tasty to cook with, plus it fastens my metabolism. You should try cooking paleo banana "pancakes" in it....oh my its yummy. I can't live without it!

Extra virgin coconut oil

Posted by holahola on Oct 22, 2010

I always but this one, GREAT!

Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer2350229 on Aug 26, 2011

I bake with this instead of butter or other oil when I am seeking a coconut flavor. Gives rice a coconut flavor without added coconut milk