New To iHerb?

Jarrow Formulas, Organic, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 oz (454 g)

Perfect product

Posted by Reviewer3185049 on Mar 15, 2014

Very good product. I use it for my hair, face, even cook and it is perfect in all these applications

Great flavour

Posted by SummerShopper on May 12, 2014

|'ve started to use VCO to cook. This imparts great flavour for most desserts and baking. I don't really like it for meat or fish thou. Ok with poultry. I think ultimately it really depends on what herbs you use which may compliment or clash your dish. Great with curry leaves. I also put a little in my coffee. Do try it at least once, you will be amazed how it enchances the aroma of coffee. I have also used it for oil-pulling when I had a gum infection and had to find ways to stop bacteria from growing. (Google it) If you like coconut taste in general, I strongly recommend checking out the Artisana coconut butter too as you can just eat a teaspoon or go with bread. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1259402 on Jul 06, 2014

This is my first time to order coconut oil. I put one tea spoon in my coffee in the morning and taste good. However when I have used this when I cook Japanese food, I couldn't eat because of coconut aroma. Not recommend to use to cook Japanese food.

Extra virgin coconut oil

Posted by holahola on Oct 22, 2010

I always but this one, GREAT!

Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer2350229 on Aug 26, 2011

I bake with this instead of butter or other oil when I am seeking a coconut flavor. Gives rice a coconut flavor without added coconut milk