• Plastic container

• Customer Ratings

The best coconut oil / Лучшее кокосовое масло

Posted by 5525236990213691927 on Sep 13, 2015

This coconut oil has a very light texture, smell and taste. I take one teaspoon in the morning as a source of Caprylic Acid, Capric Acid, and Lauric Acid against candida overgrowth. Also, I LOVE to put it on my skin - face and hands (by itself or with essential oils) - and my face has normal-to-oily skin, so it's not too greasy. Absorbs quickly, no oily residue but a nice coconutty smell. I am getting the larger one.

Amazing!

Posted by 5510477220984475670 on Sep 25, 2015

an amazing product. make the skin so soft and shinny

pleasant smell

Posted by 5619096662837749843 on Jan 31, 2016

First time using coconut oil for cooking. It makes the taste of food nicer and smell so good. I tried on chicken and vege . Only need to use a small amount compared to regular oil . I love it.

A must have!

Posted by 5725962015727179554 on Apr 12, 2016

This product can be used for literally!I use it for cooking,removing makeup, applying it as a body moisturiser,for hair etcc.

A Must-Have Product For Me!

Posted by TheSuperfoodsDigest on Apr 27, 2016

Excellent product at reasonable price - great value for money! This is a must-have product for me as I use it everyday for oil pulling and for consumption as a health supplement. I also use it on a regular basis for hair and scalp treatments.

love this!

Posted by 5403112486771962343 on May 02, 2016

i use it for hair and it leaves a very shinny effect. i also mix this with baking powder to make toothpaste for my dogs and it works very well. excellent product!

Jarrow VCO - Very Good

Posted by 5760392206558475861 on May 02, 2016

Very good product. I like the fragrant smell of the coconut. Used it to make bullet proof coffee.

Nice

Posted by 5478257155200655538 on May 04, 2016

I like that it's in a dark container as all coconut oil should be. I like that it's organic and extra virgin also. It tastes great and is almost half the price here on iherb compared with my local health store!

Great product

Posted by 5563583724175788862 on May 04, 2016

We have used this product now for a few months and find it works well in dishes as diverse in nature as pancakes (vegan, gluten free), roast potatoes, stir fries or brownies.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3333479 on May 07, 2016

Love the taste and the smell. I'll definately buy more!