Jarrow Formulas, Organic, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 oz (454 g)

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1259402 on Jul 06, 2014

This is my first time to order coconut oil. I put one tea spoon in my coffee in the morning and taste good. However when I have used this when I cook Japanese food, I couldn't eat because of coconut aroma. Not recommend to use to cook Japanese food.

The best!

Posted by 5019393854205838081 on Jul 20, 2014

I don't even know where to begin with this product! I have been using it for almost a year and its benefits are insane.. I use it to moisturize my scalp and it removes dandruff, I use it in my natural cosmetics, it's great for stretch marks and minor scars and burns. It hydrates and moisturizes the skin and leaves hair shiny. It's a great alternative to olive or sunflower oil, and tasty to cook with, plus it fastens my metabolism. You should try cooking paleo banana "pancakes" in it....oh my its yummy. I can't live without it!

Extra virgin coconut oil

Posted by holahola on Oct 22, 2010

I always but this one, GREAT!

Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer2350229 on Aug 26, 2011

I bake with this instead of butter or other oil when I am seeking a coconut flavor. Gives rice a coconut flavor without added coconut milk

Taste is bland

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Nov 18, 2012

The coconut smell of Jarrow Formulas is more bland than other brands that I have tried. Maybe it is because it is expeller pressed and not cold pressed. Cold pressed oils have a stronger flavor.