Another top of the line Jarrow formula.

Posted by Reviewer1768822 on Dec 20, 2008

This is the only vitamin e product you'll ever need. I have done much, much research and there are few products that are as well balanced (containing all e's) and inexpensive...this is it. A necessity IMO

FamilE reduced value

Posted by Reviewer1278183 on Nov 17, 2008

Unfortunately, FamilE no longer contains lutein and pantetheine. It is still a good blend of all 8 forms of vitamin E, but is no longer the excellent value it once was.

The only vitamin E I will use

Posted by Reviewer1911078 on Jan 14, 2009

It has all the eight forms of tocopherols + tocotrienols. Can't do better than that for a good price. I'm very sensitive to vitamin deficiencies and this really hit the spot. Especially, since Lyme causes vit E deficiency.

There are much better products out there.

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This is a comprehensive blend of all 8 Vitamin E (tocopherol & tocotrienols) in the family! Vitamin E is fat soluble and well known for its antioxidant power in the cardiovascular system. It helps to protect the heart and cells from damage and provides significant protection against cancer as well. This product is good for most people as the supplements/food use only d alpha tocopherol or even worse, the synethic form dl alpha tocopherol. D alpha tocopherol is ranked only the 6th in antioxidant power among the 8 and constantly taking only 1 Vitamin E will deplete the other vitamin E in the body. Each vitamin comes with its own benefits and only in a complex form; its potency is greatly increased (just like vitamin B complex). The softgels are made of gelatin (not for vegan), small and easy to swallow. It also contains cheap soybean oil which is not healthy. Another downside is that it does not list the amount of weight for each individual Vitamin E. This product used to have a better formula which was cheapened and the price had increased greatly as well. Since Vitamin E is fat soluble, it is best to take with a meal containing healthy fats. There are currently other better Vitamin E on the market. Check out my page for more reviews!

Good product but not as potent

Posted by Reviewer3192457 on Dec 02, 2009

I have been using this product for years and it is not as good as it used to be. First they removed Lutein and Zeaxanthin from the formula. On my recent order I noticed that the have reduced the palm fruit distillate from 100mg to 38mg. I may not reorder this product in the future.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1902696 on Jan 27, 2009

Contains all the 8 different compounds of vitamin e in good ratios! I like it, one of the best vit e supplements out there.

causes mood problems for this depressive, try Toco-Sorb

Posted by Reviewer2795053 on Apr 10, 2009

I have no idea why, but every time I tried taking this, my mood would tank. The product looks excellent in theory; on and off, I went through two bottles. As a result I almost gave up on tocotrienols, but then I tried Jarrow's Toco-Sorb, which has very little tocopherol. If anything my mood *improved* with that product. I am interested primarily in the neuroprotective properties of tocotrienols.

Great formula

Posted by Reviewer2834623 on Aug 06, 2008

All vitamin E compounds. Balanced Gamma E to Alpha E.

Great Product.

Posted by Reviewer1517766 on Nov 11, 2008

I have been using this product for years and love it.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2617520 on Dec 19, 2007

I like the fact that it has many of the cofactors of Vitamin E in one pill....

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »