Jarrow Formulas, Famil-E, 60 Softgels

FamilE reduced value

Posted by Reviewer1278183 From Oregon on Nov 17, 2008

Unfortunately, FamilE no longer contains lutein and pantetheine. It is still a good blend of all 8 forms of vitamin E, but is no longer the excellent value it once was.

Another top of the line Jarrow formula.

Posted by Reviewer1768822 From Canada on Dec 20, 2008

This is the only vitamin e product you'll ever need. I have done much, much research and there are few products that are as well balanced (containing all e's) and inexpensive...this is it. A necessity IMO

Good product but not as potent

Posted by Reviewer3192457 From Texas on Dec 02, 2009

I have been using this product for years and it is not as good as it used to be. First they removed Lutein and Zeaxanthin from the formula. On my recent order I noticed that the have reduced the palm fruit distillate from 100mg to 38mg. I may not reorder this product in the future.

The only vitamin E I will use

Posted by Reviewer1911078 From Colorado on Jan 14, 2009

It has all the eight forms of tocopherols + tocotrienols. Can't do better than that for a good price. I'm very sensitive to vitamin deficiencies and this really hit the spot. Especially, since Lyme causes vit E deficiency.

causes mood problems for this depressive, try Toco-Sorb

Posted by Reviewer2795053 From Virginia on Apr 10, 2009

I have no idea why, but every time I tried taking this, my mood would tank. The product looks excellent in theory; on and off, I went through two bottles. As a result I almost gave up on tocotrienols, but then I tried Jarrow's Toco-Sorb, which has very little tocopherol. If anything my mood *improved* with that product. I am interested primarily in the neuroprotective properties of tocotrienols.