• Customers in the U.S.: This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve potency while in transit. To ensure freshness, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday through Sunday.

International Customers: We cannot ship a product on ice internationally, therefore, we recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.

• Customer Ratings

Recommend for women with BV

Posted by Reviewer2702086 on Apr 19, 2010

This product comes highly recommended for women with Bacterial Vaginosis. It has seemed to help clear up my female problem.

Jarrow Fem-Dophilus

Posted by Reviewer2187229 on Dec 23, 2010

I have found this product to be very helpful to me.

Great Service

Posted by Reviewer2426477 on Jan 04, 2011

The product was packaged very well and arrived cold. I'm still not sure Fem-Dophilus is working for me, but I was pleased with the service from iHerb.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2236336 on Jan 26, 2011

Thank you for a fantastic product that cannot be found in NSW Australia. Still continuing to use the product and am not 100% sure of it's effectivness.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3266045 on Sep 20, 2011

I'm on my 2nd bottle of 60. I am finding it only works at higher doses. They recommend 1-2 capsules per day but I find it doesn't work for me unless I take 2 in am, 2 in evening. The BV odor comes right back when I stop taking them so I guess I'm stuck with these for life. This isn't really a "cure" just a treatment. (Kind of like taking a decongestant while you have a cold. Doesn't actually eliminate the cold, just temporarily relieves symptoms.) This is my experience anyway. I like that iHerb ships it in a cooler with ice packs since it has to stay refrigerated. I could get a great price & free shipping with Amazon but a lot of reviews there complain about the pills arriving warm, melted together, etc. Not worth it. I would have given it 5* if I didn't have to take 4 per day and hopefully this will give me a complete cure some day. I'm 44 and never had this imbalance my whole life and just want to feel like myself again.

Okay.

Posted by Reviewer2867955 on Nov 18, 2011

Helped with my issues,but too costly to take consistenly.I will use occasionally along with other supplements.

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer1877725 on Nov 28, 2011

I have had many female problems over the years due to yeast overgrowth, and this product (among others that I've been taken) has been quite helpful in managing them. I noticed an improvement within the first week that I was taking this probiotic. While most reviews I've read said they take one or two a day, I found that after increasing my dosage to four a day (two in morning and two at night) it's been more effective. I may reduce dosage later, but so far it's given me 90% relief.

Finally a product that works!

Posted by Reviewer3144240 on Aug 24, 2012

I was really excited to read the testimonials on Femdophilus and decided to give it a try. I have chronic yeast issues for years and nothing seems to work or eradicate the problem completely. Just before I start taking Femdophilus, I was still having curdy discharges, but right after the first dose of 2 caplets, the discharges significantly reduced! I was fascinated and carried on taking 2 caplets everyday, and now for the first time in so many years, I am finally free from the yeasty symptoms for the longest period I can ever remembered. I'll continue to take it and probably reduce my intake to 1 caplet daily for maintenance purpose.

good product!!

Posted by 5378096848503729676 on Dec 03, 2012

I got this product really quick and It has improved my BV symptoms. I would buy it again.

Pretty happy thus far....

Posted by Reviewer2782218 on Mar 17, 2009

I purchased this product to help prevent yeast irritation that I've had for a few years and so far I have been happy with the results! I've taken one capsule in the morning for approximately 3 weeks now and have also paired it with one capsule of Florajen 3 at night. I have tried many other products, such as Candex, Living Flora and other generic probiotics, but this combination seems to be working the best so far. Time will tell....

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »