10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Jarrow Formulas, FemDophilus, 60 Capsules (Ice)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Recommend for women with BV

Posted by Reviewer2702086 on Apr 19, 2010

This product comes highly recommended for women with Bacterial Vaginosis. It has seemed to help clear up my female problem.

Jarrow Fem-Dophilus

Posted by Reviewer2187229 on Dec 23, 2010

I have found this product to be very helpful to me.

Great Service

Posted by Reviewer2426477 on Jan 04, 2011

The product was packaged very well and arrived cold. I'm still not sure Fem-Dophilus is working for me, but I was pleased with the service from iHerb.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2236336 on Jan 26, 2011

Thank you for a fantastic product that cannot be found in NSW Australia. Still continuing to use the product and am not 100% sure of it's effectivness.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3266045 on Sep 20, 2011

I'm on my 2nd bottle of 60. I am finding it only works at higher doses. They recommend 1-2 capsules per day but I find it doesn't work for me unless I take 2 in am, 2 in evening. The BV odor comes right back when I stop taking them so I guess I'm stuck with these for life. This isn't really a "cure" just a treatment. (Kind of like taking a decongestant while you have a cold. Doesn't actually eliminate the cold, just temporarily relieves symptoms.) This is my experience anyway. I like that iHerb ships it in a cooler with ice packs since it has to stay refrigerated. I could get a great price & free shipping with Amazon but a lot of reviews there complain about the pills arriving warm, melted together, etc. Not worth it. I would have given it 5* if I didn't have to take 4 per day and hopefully this will give me a complete cure some day. I'm 44 and never had this imbalance my whole life and just want to feel like myself again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »