• Customers in the U.S.: This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve potency while in transit. To ensure freshness, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday through Sunday.

International Customers: We cannot ship a product on ice internationally, therefore, we recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.

• Customer Ratings

very happy

Posted by Reviewer1635376 on Sep 29, 2010

very happy with this product! i had been looking for a probiotic with these specific strains.

Wonderful product!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1695397 on Oct 06, 2010

Great product!!! I have had problems with bv & yeast infections since the birth of my son 4 years ago. Not sure if it was because of the change in horomones or what, but until that point I had never had even one yeast infection. Like everyone else I was prescribed flagyl, vaginal gels, etc but it always came back. I have been taking Fem-Dophilus for about 1 month now and it is wonderful. I feel like I am back to the way I was before giving birth. I highly recojmmend this product to any woman suffering with bv & yeast infections. It's the only thing that has worked without a recurrence for me. It was shipped quickly and the ice pack that was shipped with it kept it cool. Not all companies ship with ice packs..Make sure the one you order from does. I am going to continue taking Fem-Dophilus on a daily basis to make sure there are no recurrences.

Thanks!

Posted by Reviewer1611187 on Oct 14, 2010

Smooth shopping experience. Thanks!

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer3349887 on Oct 23, 2010

I recommend this product for any women who suffers from any kind of vaginal discomfort. It truly has changed my well being and all vaginal burning and feeling of UTI is totally gone!

excellent product

Posted by lifemyweigh on Oct 25, 2010

I used to suffer with bv and yeast, trying everything to keep myself odor free. When I started using this product it worked after just a few doses and I don't struggle with vaginal odor any longer. Every woman should know about this product!

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer2193373 on Dec 09, 2010

I had BV for a period of time and I have tried just about everything to get rid of it! I started taking this and within a couple of days I noticed a difference. I love this product so much, I panic when I run out and have forgotten to order. I have not had the BV again since taking these! HIGHLY recommend it!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3122461 on Dec 20, 2010

It keeps me from getting any urinary or vaginal infections. I take this loyally.

took forever to get this time

Posted by Reviewer1291537 on Dec 22, 2010

product is great as stated in last review but it took forever to get

I think it's working

Posted by Reviewer3275746 on Apr 06, 2011

I ordered this because of asymptomatic BV diagnosed by my doctor. I haven't been retested but I have had a general feeling of wellness and think it is doing some good so far.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1795593 on Apr 07, 2011

I have only been on this product for over a week but I think I can tell a difference. I hope that it works.