• Customers in the U.S.: This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve potency while in transit. To ensure freshness, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday through Sunday.

International Customers: We cannot ship a product on ice internationally, therefore, we recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.

• Customer Ratings

Fem dophilus

Posted by 4638017779722929404 on Apr 04, 2016

This product is great!!!! I have no complaints.

Finally a product that works

Posted by 4952612786309183708 on Jan 07, 2016

I have been suffering from chronic candida for 6 years. After taking every herb under the sun, doing numerous cleanses and strict no sugar diets, i have finally found something that actually works. I take femdophilus once a day. I have not had thrush in 3 months now and for me this is a miracle. I would highly recommend for anyone with the same problem.

Was hot when I got them (ordered 2)!

Posted by 5015029843343760193 on Aug 15, 2015

Both were supposedly shipped via next day air and both were warm to the touch when I took them out of the box. I informed iherb or this and they said they'd send out replacements but they were never sent! They didn't work for me at all and were a waste of $73 but I think that's because they weren't keep cold :(. Would love to try these again if they were kept cold to see if they really work.

Never again

Posted by 5619284285979661980 on Jul 15, 2015

Thumbs down for playing down the information on imposed taxes. I felt cheated.

If you have candidas problem, just go see the doctor

Posted by 5301809575968561836 on Jul 12, 2015

I took a risk to sent it overseas, maybe because the yeast die while delivery, doesn't really affect anything after I took for a month, told my gynecologist about this product, he strongly suggest me do not waste my money, he said the probiotic wouldn't change any condition for your vagina, it's better to use vaginal tablet regularly.

Quick Delivery

Posted by 4789609119784121632 on Mar 29, 2015

I haven't gotten great effect from it yet. so, I don't give 5 stars.

이거 먹고 질염 나았어요.

Posted by 4841047627238292132 on Mar 26, 2015

질염이 한번 생기더니 자꾸 재발하고 잘 낫지도 않아 여성 유산균을 먹어보려고 샀어요. 결과 질염 없어졌고 생리 후에도 깔끔하네요. 보통 생리 후에 질염이 자주 생겼거든요.

shipped with ice ?

Posted by 5331716859448968753 on Jan 20, 2015

The item was not shipped with ice. The box didn't even have an ice pack but just packing paper in a small cardboard box!!!

Was not shipped with ice

Posted by 5349871576603941023 on Jul 24, 2014

The description was dishonest. The item was not shipped with ice. The box didn't even have an ice pack but just packing paper in a small cardboard box. The pills are unusable as they've been in transit in the hot summer sun for 3 days. I have contacted customer service and will update this review when I hear a response back.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2188044 on Apr 27, 2014

I have been using this product for years as a regular probiotic.i think it is very good.