• ** This product is kept refrigerated to preserve its freshness.

• Customer Ratings

Detox with this Organic Flax Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer2471090 on Jul 22, 2008

WOW! This product is great for detoxification! Please be aware that you will feel bad with mild flu-like aching symptoms for a couple of days but afterward you feel great! I continue to use this product. Also do a search about organic flax seed oil using Dr. Budwig in your search. We can and should heal ourselves!

Skin

Posted by Reviewer2890628 on Jul 10, 2009

I have been taking one tablespoon daily for about 3 weeks and I can already see a difference in my skin. It is soft and smooth. I had bumps on the back of my arms that have almost completely diminished. I love this stuff!

Great Flas Oil horrible bottle

Posted by Reviewer1026258 on Nov 14, 2008

Great quality flax oil. Bottle has little plastic ridges where the 2 halfs were fused together. No matter how careful you are pouring and how careful you wipe it off after there is oil that creeps down both sides of the bottle before you go to use it in a few hours. They really should be using an amber glass bottle like Flora does.

Flax Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer2181146 on Apr 29, 2010

High quality, good taste. Bottle is messy to pour from. Recommend finding a drip proof bottle for storage.

Amazing taste!

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Sep 05, 2010

My doctor said all we needed was krill oil, but this has made such a difference in my son's moods and temper tantrums. I also notice that my jeans are fitting a little loose and wonder if this is why? Love it!

Best price and best taste

Posted by Reviewer1693768 on May 28, 2010

I will buy it again and again:)

Jarrow Flax Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer2498784 on Jan 20, 2010

Love this product! The oil is fresh and light tasting. We buy it again and again. Breakfast wouldn't be the same without it!

Buy this oil!

Posted by Reviewer2925433 on Apr 09, 2010

Fantastic price. Great product. Stayed fresh to the last drop. Can't be beat.

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1763090 on Feb 10, 2009

Love this flax oil!!! Made my skin really supple and improve the skin tone!!! Yummy on salads!!!

Great Tasting Flax Oil For Best Price! :)

Posted by amylynphoto on Sep 25, 2009

I ordered flax oil for use with The Fat Flush Plan. I wanted a one-month supply for the lowest price possible, and I found iHerb.com to offer by far the lowest price on the Net. It arrived safely and promptly. I am very happy with the level of service.