from Belarus

Posted by Raritet on Jan 08, 2011

No smell, no irritation of the stomach, but there are all good garlic. Good product, good price.

Jarrow Formulas, Garlic & Ginger, 700 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3126977 on Feb 22, 2010

Ordered this product for my sensitive stomach. Found that by adding this to my diet, really helped with certain foods I was previously unable to eat. Lactose intolerance. This has made a big difference. Highly recommend.

excelent for libido

Posted by 4805298763207255920 on May 27, 2015

better than tribulus or similars

Real garlic!

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Jan 01, 2010

I guess AGE products like Kyolic have their merits, but all forms provide unique benefits. I alternate between this and Kyolic 103. I like both, though this one should be taken with food IMO.

I have poor blood circulation

Posted by Reviewer1249251 on Jan 26, 2009

I bought Garlic & Ginger , Ginger Root , Lechithin , 7-KETO , 5-HTP and Potassium Citrate caps. And I use Calcium tablets. Garlic Ginger Root and Lechithin improve blood circulation I thought. Lechithin , 7-KETO , 5-HTP and Potassium Citrate and Calcium improve autonomic nerve , maybe. I feel became better than I had them. But Lechithin tablet is very large , Be carefull when you have this. My esophagus damaged while a few days.

Jarrow Garlic/Ginger

Posted by Reviewer1459513 on Aug 13, 2009

This is a good product for immune boosting.

I buy this a lot but its time for a change

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 20, 2015

I've been buying this for a while now, its supposed to be good for the immune system, ginger is good to stop nausea. But I don't often get nausea and when I do, I drink ginger tea. My immune system has improved since I stopped taking antidepressants... so I'm thinking of giving this mixed supplement a break for a while and trying Kyolic garlic. Its not only good for the immune system but cholesterol, blood pressure and sinus issues.

Not happy

Posted by 5375495596888990833 on Feb 07, 2015

This product causes garlic burps. Seriously bad garlic burps. Even after brushing teeth the smell of garlic permeates the breath. Will not purchase this again. :(

Good price

Posted by Reviewer1423314 on Aug 12, 2011

and good combination. Never flu. 1,5 year used.

Great Iherb service and products

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Oct 06, 2010

Great combination with each one having multiple benfits as anti inflamatory, circulation, inmune booster, etc.