10% Off Orders Over $40!

Jarrow Formulas, Ginger, 4:1 Concentrate, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Wonderful Product!

Posted by cherokeegirldonna on Oct 04, 2010

This product certainly does it's job for what I need. I suffer with severe intestinal pain due to fibromyalgia. It feels like little teeth biting all along my lower intestines. The pain is nonstop and lasts for up to 7 days, taking a break for only a day or two. I was recommended to boil ginger root and drink. It worked! My problem was, I don't always want the taste of the ginger everyday -- which is what it took to keep the pain away. So, I ordered Jarrow Formulas' ginger and I get the relief I need. That pain no longer plagues me. The price is excellent. I highly recommend this product.

Freeze-Dried Ginger 500mg

Posted by Reviewer3274165 on Dec 30, 2009

This product has helped the soreness in all my joints especially the lower back, the hip and knees. I have been diagonised with osteopenic disorder knees

Mr. Ralph Yoas - consumer

Posted by Reviewer1208203 on May 18, 2008

This product is great. In the past I have had periodic dizzy spells. I have not had any since using this product (2 years).

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Feb 10, 2012

I gave one of these ginger capsules plus one valerian pill to my brother for a headache, he said it stopped the headache in a few minutes. Remember folks the FDA is working now to take away our supplements.

I'm Satisfied

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 08, 2012

I had been long looking for a good Ginger supplement with little luck when I found Jarrow Formulas, Ginger, 4:1 Concentrate. The product smells fresh and the price is great, though I'd like to know more about where and how the Ginger is grown and processed. Ginger eases headaches, body aches, joint pain and is especially good for gastrointestinal pain with nausea. I find Ginger to be (along with Clove) one of the most "heating" herbs — you might find that your whole body feels unusually warm while taking this product, which can be a good thing.