July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, Ginger, 4:1 Concentrate, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

not so good

Posted by Reviewer3136763 on Oct 17, 2007

I have after taste

Not recommended

Posted by Reviewer1240499 on Dec 22, 2009

Over the years, Nature's Way Ginger Root never created any problems. No so with this one, that I got because it was on sale. Jarrow uses a very thin gelatin capsule and it broke twice going down. The first time, I grabbed anything at hand to put out the fire -- water did not do it. Second time it happened I was prepared. There was no 3rd time because the rest of the capsules went into the compost heap. I don't have acid reflux. But after 2 bouts of putting out fires I can sympathize with those unfortunates. If you do buy this one just be prepared to be breathing smoke and putting out fires. There was not 3rd time. down

Awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer1082005 on May 08, 2009

Ginger is an amazing remedy for tummy upsets and indigestion!! All brands I've used work well, including this one.

I love it

Posted by Reviewer1143909 on Feb 04, 2010

Since I started taking this, I no longer have bowel discomfort. It sometimes causes a warm spicey sensation in the stomach and esophagus, which I find quite pleasant, although some might not.

Dried Ginger Root

Posted by Reviewer2656924 on Mar 13, 2010

I bought this product for my daughter to help with morning sickness it seems to be helping.