Just super

Posted by Reviewer2009439 on Sep 13, 2008

Love this product.I have had trouble sleeping on my right side due to pain in my hip.Couldn't stay on that side more than 5 minutes.After 1 week,I now am able to sleep on my right side again.

really helping my mom's arthritis!

Posted by Reviewer2047651 on Jan 27, 2009

Got this with the doctor's best Serrapeptase and she says her pain is about 75-80% gone. She says that she can tell when she doen't take it. This is only her first bottle and I have read that it works better the longer you take it.

Jarrows Glucosomine + Chondroitin

Posted by Reviewer2977858 on Oct 19, 2007

Excellent product for Arthritic problems . the lack of MSM in the product makes it particularly useful for those with an overactive Immune System eg (Lupus)

Knee help

Posted by Reviewer2644286 on Apr 25, 2009

Originally ordered this for my daughter who has,due to two auto wrecks, very painful and deteriorated knee joints. It is doing such a great job of helping the pain abate and mobility improve that we will not be without it.

good

Posted by Reviewer2114302 on Jun 29, 2011

On around about the tenth after use,My father's Seriousness joint pain has improved.

Glucosamine + Chondroitin Combination

Posted by Springtime on Aug 04, 2013

Very good product. Glucosamine and chondroitin are part of normal cartilage. They may protect our cartilage. Many people take glucosamine and chondroitin, alone or together, for osteoarthritis. I take this product to reduce pain and inflammation, and preserve joint function. Highly recommend! Thanks.

Just feel better

Posted by Reviewer2471456 on Nov 04, 2007

When I take this product, I just plain feel better. My knees don't ache and I am able to be more active.

Susan

Posted by Reviewer2840281 on Jun 03, 2008

I have osteoarthritis, this product helps me alot. My knees don't hurt as much & they don't crunch. I am impressed with it.

Kita Kata

Posted by Reviewer3105557 on Nov 07, 2008

My whole family takes this product -- including my dogs!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1507598 on Nov 13, 2009

Does the trick...no more knee pain!