arthritis support

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Oct 07, 2009

I've been taking glucosamine/chondroitin supplements for many years for my arthritis in my hands, back, hips etc. I have been looking for a quality supplement that wasn't so big and hard to swallow like most of them are. I found this one and have always trusted Jarrow products and also trust iherb to carry quality products. The capsules are going down nicely and very easy to swallow so I will continue to buy these from now on.

joint formula

Posted by Reviewer2644286 on Dec 19, 2010

Have tried this combination in several different brands. This is the only one that has shown me any worthwhile results. Since I am past 85 years old, I am thankful for it and pleased that I found it.

glucosamine

Posted by sveta-goryun on Jan 05, 2012

I use it for my dog

Glucosamine + Condroitin are chemical miracles

Posted by Reviewer1704449 on May 03, 2011

The ache in my nees and ribs desapeared. It possibilitity me swim, and walk reckless. But the order I dont receive yet. We are still waiting the mail deliver.

Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer2608678 on Nov 16, 2010

This supllemnet is very expensive in Brazil and we have had excelent results mainly in orthopedic disease

Jarrow is a Good Company

Posted by Reviewer2582051 on Dec 18, 2014

This works. Others do too. This product helps to keep arthritic pain at bay and alleviates the discomfort of it.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2202130 on Nov 11, 2009

They are transparent capsules with ivoy color power in it. Not very big, so easy to swallow. However, I'm not sure about the effectiveness. I'll write another review if there is big improvement with my joint health.

VERY HARD TO SWALLOW

Posted by 4679250165930622978 on Aug 13, 2013

I ordered this product because of the glucosamine and chondroitin quantity. BUT NOTICE - the SERVING SIZE IS 4 CAPSULES!!! Probably, the ingredients are OK, but the size of ONE capsule is extreme. I can't swallow it at all. Tried to open the capsules and mix them with different liquids, but the smell is awful (of course) and for this reason I still have the capsules not used and don't take them.

good~will come back again

Posted by 5502981468692906030 on Jul 25, 2013

good~will come back again

I haven't recieve the product yet.

Posted by Reviewer2212507 on Mar 14, 2012

I haven't recieve the product yet. I can't made any valuation.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »