Excellent Pain/Swelling Relief!

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on Jun 30, 2007

This is an excellent product for reduction of joint swelling/pain. I have arthritis and bone dimineralization and this product keeps me able to walk without a cane. If I go without it for longer than a couple of weeks then the pain & swelling start to increase. With all 3 of these ingredients this product is the biggest bang for my buck for providing joint health.

This product does work!

Posted by Reviewer1324531 on Mar 06, 2009

I use this, my husband uses it, my 85 yr. old Mother uses it and my Aunt uses it. We all have moderate to very good results. Always look up information on the computer and read all you can on any supplement. This is safe and truely worth a try.

No sodium added

Posted by Reviewer1117652 on Dec 27, 2007

A previous joint soother I took had sodium added to the ingredients. Medically, I need to avoid added sodium, so I appreciate this product. (I am not allergic to shrimp which is a source in this product.)

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1573873 on Dec 27, 2007

The gel coating make these pills easy to swallow. Some G/C pills are chalky! Not only do I take it, but my vet has approved it for my dog's arthritis. Great value as well.

Helped my trigger finger

Posted by Reviewer1985097 on Jul 01, 2009

A friend of mine suggested that I try this after I found my index finger locking in bent position. Since I've taken this, that problem which had been going on for about a year has cleared up.

No pain

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Apr 08, 2008

I get these for my mom who has arthritis. She is doing much better since taking these capsules. She is walking faster and with less effort. I will keep on buying these.

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1488639 on Jul 21, 2008

I researched a lot of these formulas and I have taken different ones but this combination has helped the bursitis in my hips the most.I will buy it again.

Always trust the Jarrow brand!

Posted by Reviewer1915264 on Mar 07, 2008

I liked the blend of the 3 products and the amounts of each.

Jarrow Formulas Glucosamine ect

Posted by Reviewer1994699 on Jul 06, 2008

Really wonderful have been taking it for about 15 years and highly recomend it to anyone.

It's helping !

Posted by 5542066664643186801 on Apr 23, 2015

Since 2004 I am using these products (Glucosamine, chondroitine, with mangan and MSM. I was suffering from heavy artrose and had te be operated. New plastic shoulder etc. I couldn't hold a book or even driving a car. Crying was never my best but at that time I cryed my eyes out from pain. Well I didn't had myself operated but started using these capsules. First year the maximum of 1500/1200 daily. second year 1000/800 and after that 500/400 daily. I can use my shoulders extremely well since. Go on on and tell the world. Don't operate but use this product!! Sincerely yours, Robert JUNGEN HOLLAND