10% Off Orders Over $40!

Jarrow Formulas, Glucosamine + Chondroitin + MSM Combination, 240 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Excellent Pain/Swelling Relief!

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on Jun 30, 2007

This is an excellent product for reduction of joint swelling/pain. I have arthritis and bone dimineralization and this product keeps me able to walk without a cane. If I go without it for longer than a couple of weeks then the pain & swelling start to increase. With all 3 of these ingredients this product is the biggest bang for my buck for providing joint health.

No sodium added

Posted by Reviewer1117652 on Dec 27, 2007

A previous joint soother I took had sodium added to the ingredients. Medically, I need to avoid added sodium, so I appreciate this product. (I am not allergic to shrimp which is a source in this product.)

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1573873 on Dec 27, 2007

The gel coating make these pills easy to swallow. Some G/C pills are chalky! Not only do I take it, but my vet has approved it for my dog's arthritis. Great value as well.

This product does work!

Posted by Reviewer1324531 on Mar 06, 2009

I use this, my husband uses it, my 85 yr. old Mother uses it and my Aunt uses it. We all have moderate to very good results. Always look up information on the computer and read all you can on any supplement. This is safe and truely worth a try.

Helped my trigger finger

Posted by Reviewer1985097 on Jul 01, 2009

A friend of mine suggested that I try this after I found my index finger locking in bent position. Since I've taken this, that problem which had been going on for about a year has cleared up.