GLUCOSAMINE

Posted by Reviewer2894132 on Jul 18, 2012

The product is very good.

GS--Jarrow

Posted by Reviewer2302722 on Sep 16, 2011

I've been taking GS for years now with no negative effects. However, on the other side of the coin, I can't really say that it helps. Mostly because I haven't wanted to stop taking it for an extended period of time to find out!

Accelerated Healing After Severe Ankle Injury

Posted by Reviewer2324766 on Sep 15, 2012

I injured my ankle (tendon and ligament damage) whilst playing sport. I could not walk for almost 2 weeks. This product containing materials needed for joint repair allowed me to heal very quickly. I was back playing sport after 6 weeks, when I was certain I would be out for the season (or longer!). I will be continuing to use this product, as it was invaluable for my joint health.

jarrow formulas, glucosamine + chondroitin + msm combination.

Posted by 5521673642846052765 on Aug 11, 2012

This product is great...

Glucosamine

Posted by 5620496817607604444 on Mar 19, 2014

i would say it help my parents to maintain their joints & would definitely recommend this product to others

seems good

Posted by Reviewer2863162 on Mar 24, 2010

seems like a good product

Good combination

Posted by Reviewer2612093 on May 04, 2009

I found that taking all these vitamins in one capsule saves money and still keeps me healthy.

G, C, MSM, June 2010

Posted by Reviewer3021184 on Jun 01, 2010

Great supplement. My only complaint is the nasty burp taste (which apparently only follows when I already have an upset stomach).

Bum shoulder

Posted by Reviewer2454754 on Apr 13, 2010

I injured my shoulder several years ago loading logs. Although I was able to still use my shoulder, it was painful when I made certain movements. I began to experience pain even tho I wasn't using the shoulder. I heard that glucosamine might help. I also heard that Jarrow products top of the line. I ordered Jarrow's Glucosamine and found it to be quite effective. My pain is gone.

dapleasant

Posted by Reviewer2644286 on Jan 19, 2009

This seems to be helping --it will take a somewhat longer time to tell for sure. I have a knee that needs synovial fluid and cartilage replaced,but this is helping the attendant pain already. Will continue taking it and see what else is helped.