Jarrow Formulas, Glucosamine * Chondroitin* MSM Combination

Posted by Reviewer2326823 on Feb 16, 2009

My husband has Parkinson's disease and this product was recommended by his Neurologist. We both use them. We are in our 80's and try to keep active. I am 82 and take care of my husband in our home, and I am in good health, and I feel this product is helpful in keeping me active.

It's helping !

Posted by 5542066664643186801 on Apr 23, 2015

Since 2004 I am using these products (Glucosamine, chondroitine, with mangan and MSM. I was suffering from heavy artrose and had te be operated. New plastic shoulder etc. I couldn't hold a book or even driving a car. Crying was never my best but at that time I cryed my eyes out from pain. Well I didn't had myself operated but started using these capsules. First year the maximum of 1500/1200 daily. second year 1000/800 and after that 500/400 daily. I can use my shoulders extremely well since. Go on on and tell the world. Don't operate but use this product!! Sincerely yours, Robert JUNGEN HOLLAND

glucosamine+chondroiton+msm capsules

Posted by Reviewer2429052 on Oct 15, 2010

This product gave me heartburn and painful gas.Tried it two different times to make sure it was the product.Same result both times.

Wonderful product!!

Posted by Darlings-iHerb-Page on Nov 06, 2015

We bought this for my sister-in-law who is suffering with severe arthritis. She was in incredible pain and unable to move her hands, shoulders, or even walk without incredible pain. My husband ordered it and took it over to her and within two weeks she was calling us on the phone crying...she was so amazed at the mobility she was regaining and how the pain was beginning to minimize. She was ready to put in another order... she wanted to make sure she had another bottle ready before she ran out of the first one! We're so happy it's helped her so much... she highly recommends it, we do too! :)

Works well. Love Jarrow

Posted by Reviewer2582051 on Feb 26, 2016

This works well on arthritic pain. We prefer this product without MSM which we take separately.. Pain comes back without taking this product.

Glucosamine + Chondroitin + MSM combination

Posted by Reviewer1050784 on Mar 26, 2011

Provides excellent strength, better than other formulas, not for persons who cannot tolerate shellfish

Jarrow Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer1434258 on Dec 11, 2011

The Jarrow Glucosamine complex is good for all cartilage, including in the area of a ruptured disk. The human body forms three things every minute: Skin, mucous membrane, and cartilage. These three processes need supplementation to keep the healing and growing going. I take this for my back, especially after traction for a bad disk.

Huge pills

Posted by Reviewer2175615 on Jan 15, 2013

i had difficulties swallowing a total of 4 pills daily, and the pills are pretty huge! i got choked a couple of times while swallowing.

won't buy again

Posted by Reviewer1241885 on May 20, 2013

I didn't notice any difference after using this product. And taking 4 capsulas is really uncomfortable for me.

My sweetie feels it his hands when he goes without

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 21, 2012

This may be one of those products that could take you a little while to notice that it makes a big difference, yet try to go without it and the positive benefits are very clear. My sweetie and I are getting to be the age where it feels like the warranty on some of our parts is up, and knees are at the top of the list. For him it's also fingers, and without this product he starts to experience a lot more pain and stiffness in his knuckles. With it he is much more comfortable and able to do more. We have rotated brands but this one is amazing.