No complaints

Posted by 4921033057444467562 on Jan 29, 2013

Very satisfied on price and quality.

good combination.

Posted by Reviewer2423812 on Feb 25, 2013

ordered , because good combination for join protect.

Effective joint aid at a good price!

Posted by 5245219531387187880 on Nov 04, 2012

I have been using "Jarrow Formulas, Glucosamine + Chondroitin + MSM Combination" for about 4 weeks. This product is good value but also provides a high dosage of each the important ingredients which I feel is necessary. I am relatively young but am I worried about my joints since I have alot of sporting injuries. I probably need to take this product longer to feel the full benefits. Recommended servings of this product is 4 tables per day. The tablets are large but they are coated in gelatine which makes them easy to swallow. Over the last 4 weeks my joints have improved. One problem I had was my joints ached a bit after a long walk with the dogs. This seems to be better. Another problem I have is my knees 'crunch' going up and down the stairs. This hasn't improved yet. Some reports cast doubts on whether the supplements Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM actually helps joints. So I have started taking 'Collagen Type II' and 'Green Lipped Mussell' supplements aswell. Since iHerb supplements are keenly priced these extra supplements don't cost that much. My main concern is that I don't run into problems with my joints when I get older. I hope this Jarrow Formula does the trick. I hope to update this review at a later stage to let you know how I am getting on!

A++

Posted by 5673282877688554978 on Nov 07, 2012

It works great !!

Till now, very well

Posted by 4764463757492503281 on Nov 07, 2012

Till now, very well

Seems like it works well.

Posted by 4665368841171548204 on Nov 11, 2012

Using this to help heal a torn hip labrum. So far, so good!

Works

Posted by wadex0r on Nov 16, 2012

Works

Perfect combination

Posted by Reviewer3086827 on May 15, 2012

I have been using this product for months and it helps me a lot for my rheuma.

Gran mejoría en artrosis cervical

Posted by 4869222806685553898 on Aug 14, 2012

Compré este producto para mi novia, que sufre artrosis cervical y ha tenido varios episodios dolorosos, habitualmente con vértigos y contracturas cervicales. Desde que toma esta combinación, los síntomas han mejorado notablemente !! La única pega es que hay que tomar 4 cápsulas al día (preferiría otra presentación más concentrada). Además, este formato da para dos meses de tratamiento, ideal para después descansar un mes.

Glucosamine Sulfate

Posted by Reviewer2039392 on Jun 02, 2010

am delighted to be able to purchase a sulfate form of Glucosamine--much more effective and accessible to the body for joint health. The addition of MSM, with it's anti-inflammatory properties is a definite plus. I would be happy to have a product available without the chondroitin, which while it may be helpful, is something I could do without. Sue F.