Jarrow Formulas, Glucosamine HCI Mega 1000, 1000 mg, 100 Easy-Solv Tablets

Reviews 1-star

No effect whatsoever

Posted by Reviewer1428185 From Virginia on Dec 17, 2010

I went through a whole bottle of this, as directed, hoping to help the pain in my knees from worn down cartilage. I never noticed any difference in pain. I'll be trying something else, now.

Didn't work for me - insomnia

Posted by Reviewer2380007 From California on Apr 20, 2011

I took two pills at bed time at first and noticed that after a few days, I was having problems falling asleep and staying asleep. I then read that one of the Glucosamine side effects is insomnia. I switched to taking the pills in the morning, but I was still a little bit agitated so I eventually discontinued taking them. It's beyond me why the Glocosamine would affect my nervous system.

Rosemary Taylor

Posted by Reviewer2939103 From Virginia on Jul 06, 2008

I'm not able to say right now, but I like the product because know shell product are in it. Of Virginia

Chris Sims

Posted by Reviewer1793226 From Australia on Oct 17, 2007

I can't rate these yet as I haven't tried them.