Jarrow Formulas, Glucosamine HCL Mega, 1000 mg, 100 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Works great for my knee pain

Posted by Reviewer1737712 on Jan 23, 2009

I've used Glucosamine Sulfate for ~15 years with excellent results until about 2 years ago (I'm older now :-)). I tried different brands to see if that would help...didn't. I read about the two types, Glucosamine Sulfate and Glucosamine HCl (hydrochloride) and learned that the HCl type puts more available Glucosamine into the joint cartilage. I switched to the Jarrow brand of Glucosamine HCl and my joint pain improved significantly again within 2-3 weeks. Great stuff!

great stomach tolerance

Posted by Reviewer3315792 on Feb 20, 2008

another great product for those of us who've had trouble taking glucosamine products. Causes no stomach distress at all.

Great for joints & dry eyes

Posted by Reviewer2816766 on Jan 26, 2007

I've been using this product for 3-4 years now. It not only has been helpful for my knees but unexpectedly, has helped lubricate my eyes, which dry up during sleep.

Best Glucosamine ever!

Posted by Reviewer1115695 on Aug 20, 2009

I have tried many brands and types of Glucosamine and this beats them all without even having to think about it. I take about one half of a tablet every other day and even skip days now and then. This stuff works fast and is VERY potent! The recommended dosage is WAY more than I even need.

Knee pain improved within 2 weeks

Posted by Reviewer2166233 on Jan 05, 2008

Works just fine. Noticed greater flexibility and reduced pain within 2 weeks of taking it.