Helps me

Posted by 4971214947193133085 on Apr 21, 2015

I take N-A-G and Glucosamine and it helps me a lot. I have huge problems with my gut. I have IBS.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer3131261 on Nov 20, 2013

Seems to be working already, and it didn't cause any side effects! I'm also using the Jarrow MSM in the same time.

Haven't used yet

Posted by Reviewer2548740 on Jan 07, 2013

Have not used it yet...

Best Vegan Glucosamine Money can Buy!

Posted by Reviewer1068739 on Jun 17, 2012

Take a tab with meal three times a day, and what a difference it made! Four tabs a day for serious Athletes or those with Joint pain. Glucosamine needs time to build up in your body to work, don't expect it to work over night!

Feeling of security

Posted by Reviewer3285295 on Dec 18, 2011

For the vegetable Glucosamine, one should eat maybe one whole corn every day. But that's not always possible for the busy people. This assures such.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2140552 on Dec 12, 2011

My husband has noticed less pain in joints within the first week of taking these supplements.

Review

Posted by Reviewer1274905 on Nov 28, 2011

Excellent product.

VEGAN

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Nov 13, 2011

Bought this version because it is VEGAN !! This is VERY hard to find in a glucosamine product and I simply will not be able to walk without glucosamine. I started taking GS decades before I was injured, and now - minus all the soft tissue in one knee - TRULY couldn't survive without it. Sadly I am highly allergic to shellfish - which is the source of almost ALL glucosamine. And *GAK* chondrotin is mostly from shark fins - and if you know about finning, you REALLY don't want to go there !

Works

Posted by Reviewer1365215 on Jun 08, 2011

My fingers were pretty bad with arthritus and when I started taking this product I didn't see a results right away but after about 3 weeks I couldn't believe the difference. All of a sudden all the inflamation in my fingers is gone and they are actually starting to straighten out. The pain is all but gone and it really is a miracle for me to have such relief. I don not take any other medication for my arthritus either. I really believe in this stuff.

work well