This really works to help with sugar issues

Posted by Reviewer2205214 on Jul 15, 2008

Keeps my hypoglycemic attacks under control. I wouldn't be without this. Jarrow is top shelf quality.

As compared to others

Posted by Reviewer1969617 on Nov 23, 2007

I tried to buy something simular to this pproduct at a store in my hometown, only to be told by the salesperson who had previously worked for Jarrow that no other product had to same ingredients nor was of the same quality.

No other product like it

Posted by Reviewer1895326 on Dec 09, 2010

I have lost 5 lbs in 3 weeks on this product along with Now's ecg green tea. It is a good appetite controller, and it knocks out my sweet tooth. I love this product. Plus, there are many key ingredients that I used to by individually, all in this product, like gymnemma sylvestra, chromium, and bitter melon.

Really helps sugar control

Posted by minder1 on Apr 06, 2012

This is the backbone of my blood sugar control and has been for a number of years. I take two just before eating mi-day and evening meals and two hours later my readings is usually between 7.5 and 8.0 if i forget to take them my readings will be around 11.0.I find jarrow formulas products in general to be very effective and will use them when the price is anyway close to competitive brands.I do vary Glucose Optimizer with other products as i think this can be helpful with overall control but they will always be in my cabinet and used regularly now and in the future.

Great for Diabetics

Posted by Reviewer2607769 on Mar 14, 2010

My husband is diabetic and before taking Glucose Optimizer he constantly had highs, now his blood sugar is more easily controlled.

This stuff works!

Posted by Reviewer2216262 on Jan 02, 2009

A lot of birthdays and holidays during the winter months. Glucose Optimizer has helped keep my blood sugar under control during this time. The tablets actually have a nice scent and taste.

Doctor Preferred

Posted by Reviewer1105947 on Mar 23, 2009

My blood sugar is borderline high. Therefore, my doctor advised me to take this product and this brand.

Great for regulating blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer1841961 on Apr 15, 2009

This product seems to help with my digestion too. I'm sure to take after I eat carby things.

Jarrow Formula's Glucose Optimzer 120

Posted by Reviewer1531009 on May 07, 2009

Awesome product! Really helps with my blood sugar ups and downs. Highly recommend it.

Glucose Optimizer by Jarrow

Posted by Reviewer1841745 on Dec 05, 2011

I will continue to order this product as long as you carry it! I take 2 at bedtime and my morning is normal. That is after several years of high numbers. I also take a combination pill of Acetyl-L-Carnitine & Alpha-Lipoic Acid from Source Naturals. An added plus, your site is THE BEST!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »