• Jarrow Formulas uses exclusively pharmaceutical grade glutathione manufactured in Japan. Positively one of the highest quality in the world.
  • Customer Ratings

From : Satisfied user,Malaysia

Posted by Reviewer1442282 on Feb 17, 2010

Quality product.Sleep better and minimised bloating problems.

better glutathione

Posted by Reviewer1023953 on Dec 25, 2009

this product is way better than the previus gluthathion ive tried.. i recommend this to all

Not sure/update

Posted by 5631321345545276821 on Mar 28, 2015

I tried this glutathione for a 2 weeks but I found I couldn't really sleep on it. It gave me energy and my skin looked good on it but sleep was worse. Hard to fall asleep and stay asleep.Thought it might have been detox. The first few days I tried thornes glutathione (4caps a day) my sleep was a little Rocky but my body adjusted quickly and slept like a rock after. Keep going back to jarrows cause of the affordability however get the same sleep disturbance . Update : after taking this for over 4months now I can say it now helps my sleep .must of been detox and needed more time

very good antioxidant!!!

Posted by Reviewer2492731 on Jan 02, 2010

I've been taking l-glutathione for a while with vitamin c and I felt a lot of improvement on health spacially can notice on the skin.

glutathione as an antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer2560333 on Nov 13, 2007

my resistance against colds is strong

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1026258 on Mar 26, 2008

I use this a part of my nightly detox coctail that I read about in Sherry Rogers' MD. books.

From Australia

Posted by Reviewer2516666 on Oct 20, 2008

I believed that Glutathione Reduced 500mg is very good for our body using it as a antioxidant. I feel that I have more energy now and it's good for the skin.

Pulmonary fibrosis

Posted by Reviewer1109513 on Aug 15, 2009

My wife was diagnosed to have Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.Her doctor recommmended taking Glutathione as a supplement to slow the growth of the fibrosis, not as a cure, but as a preventive. It seems to be working.

Great product, but packaging problem

Posted by Reviewer1421656 on Apr 23, 2008

I had used this product before and have always been pleased by the quality of Jarrow products. This time, the interior packaging sealing was damaged (loose, wrinkled and dark), and so I did not want to use the contents. I notified iHerb, and they immediately replaced the product. I give iHerb 5 stars! -- and recommend them to friends.

patricia smith

Posted by Reviewer2914084 on Dec 12, 2008

excellent product but as usual the bottle is too big for the contents, thus polluting the earth more than is necessary and adding to the human pile of rubbish even more.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »