Jarrow Formulas, Green Defense, 6.35 oz (180 g) Powder

Yeah for green-food!

Posted by Reviewer1762028 on Oct 16, 2006

I started using Green defense about 2yrs. ago after 3 prior brands, all of which were more expensive and which were either too tannic or grainy. For 6yrs I was on a popular Rx. for IBS and made the decision to choose a healthier way to deal with it. The day after I took my first dose of jarrow green defense, my IBS symptoms were gone. On the occasions when I run out of it and am in between orders for longer than two weeks, those old symptoms come back. I will use this forever for it's health benefits, including how it makes me feel. May peace prevail on earth. Alison

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1487184 on Jan 31, 2008

I mix a scoop of Green Defense with a scoop of Psyllium Husk every morning in a diet juice drink. Within 5 minutes I feel more awake than a cup of coffee. Keeps my digestive system healthier than anything I have tried!

perfect for homemade recovery drinks

Posted by Reviewer1950208 on Apr 02, 2008

I've been experimenting with a recipe for a workout recovery drink for an intense exercise regime. This makes a perfect component, and helps me to feel energized after and not wiped out. Perfect natural supplement, no funky chopped grass taste.

Best Greens Formula Yet

Posted by Reviewer1109169 on Dec 04, 2008

This is my number one greens formula. I take it as often as I need it, especially after I've been eating meals outside of home where I have no control over food additives or ingredients. It keeps you regular and feeling energized. Some greens formula taste awful and need to be mixed with a stronger flavored juice. This is pleasant to taste and you can drink it mixed with water.

Great cell food!

Posted by Reviewer2020297 on Sep 04, 2008

This is a great way to start your day! Feed your cells and alkalize your body! Mixes very well unlike many other green foods, and does not taste bad.