Good stuff if you can get it down

Posted by Reviewer2664686 on Jun 24, 2009

The ingredients are incredible, and I'm sure if you can get it down, it would definitely strengthen your immune system. However, the taste is awful, and I can tolerate most anything. But this I have to mix with fruit juice or something else with a strong taste to mask it. Try Perfect Food by Garden of Life. Just as green but tastes much better.

Nasty tasting

Posted by Reviewer1873951 on Mar 07, 2010

Even if this is good for you, it tastes too nasty to drink by itself. So make sure you have something strong that you mix it with to cover up the taste. It's definately one of the worst tasting greens I've ever had, worse than Garden of Life's.

This Product Has CHANGED!!!

Posted by Reviewer1523077 on Jan 15, 2007

This product has changed drastically. The ingredients are MUCH different. The new formula gives me major gas. The amount in the container has dropped 25%!!! This is simply NOT the same stuff.

Good product - expensive

Posted by Reviewer1386519 on Jan 09, 2009

You don't get much with this. A good product but I can't afford it. Will look for something cheaper.

green defense

Posted by Reviewer2366484 on Feb 18, 2009

not quite sure whether I like it or not, most of the powder I get is kind of grainular, this has the consistency like baby powder. They give you this huge container, and the contents is not even half full of the powder. I won't order this product again.

Mezcla de Greens con Probióticos

Posted by nutricioninteligente-net on Oct 18, 2012

Es un buen producto pero no veo la necesidad de añadirle probióticos, que yo prefiero consumir en refrigerado (frescos).

Green Defense

Posted by Reviewer2910546 on May 08, 2013

Hmm.. FIrst 4 times i drinked this with water was very energizizing .. but then it w as just , well a nice tasting green powder , I am satisfied , but still i would have neede something more , like a more healthier effect or something.. The product is good and okay.. Price was good..

Good for smoothies

Posted by 5444966096062523549 on Mar 29, 2014

This powder is convenient for smoothies, but tastes awful in anything else. I actually bought a pill supplement to take on a daily basis and now use this only in smoothies. It contains a lot of great things, so if you don't mind the taste, you can take it in juice everyday.

Okay

Posted by Kareny on Jun 28, 2014

This powder is an okay flavour considering all the ingredients that go into it, certainly edible. That is actually my main concern and I was aware of this before purchasing - the many many ingredients. I had no qualms about using up the entire lot but won't be repurchasing another. I now prefer single or more simple mixes and organic where available. For someone who wants it all in one then I recommend it as one of the choices out there.