Works Great For Blood Pressure

Posted by Reviewer1016651 on Apr 03, 2011

I take this, along with olive leaf extract, to help manage high blood pressure. My bp previously would run about 140/90 and now it stays right around 120/75. I take 1000mg a day of hawthorn and 1000mg a day of olive leaf. I have no noticeable side effects so far.

Replaced prescription Lisinopril

Posted by Reviewer3093099 on Jun 14, 2012

My mother used to take 20 mg of Lisinopril. She now just takes just one capsule of Hawthorn per day and her blood pressure has been great - actually better than on the Lisinopril! She eats very well and takes other supplements, but Hawthorn seems to be the only one that has significantly lowered her blood pressure. UPDATE 2012: She continued to take 1 Hawthorn every day for over 2 years with excellent blood pressure. Now she doesn't take any because she finds her blood pressure is usually good without it. Before switching to Hawthorn, her BP was very high. Several of her friends switched from prescription to Hawthorn on her recommendation with great results.

Jarrow hawthorn 500mg

Posted by Reviewer3107617 on Oct 20, 2008

I have been taking hawthorn berry for many years. My blood pressure was 240/120 when I first started taking hawthorn. I had tried many prescriptions but never felt good. I reserched natural found hawthorn and have been taking it ever since. My blood pressure has always been normal since. I only have to take one a day. I really have a lot of trust in Jarrow and buy Jarrow first.

Hawthorn herb delivers!

Posted by Reviewer2818589 on Feb 14, 2011

Seems to do a good work in regulating the heartbeat. If your pump has a tendency to jump irregulary, I suggest you give this a try!

A life-saver!

Posted by From-the-Inside-Out on May 17, 2010

This is a wonderful product backed by good research and highly recommended. I can really tell a difference.

LESS EFFECTIVE THAN PRODUCT THAT INCLUDES "BERRIES"

Posted by Reviewer1668041 on Jun 07, 2012

I have liked and purchased many Jarrow products, so bought this to replace another brand of Hawthorn supplement. Unfortunately, it was MUCH LESS EFFECTIVE, even though the label information indicated it was stronger. It took time to reorder the other brand, and compare them more carefully. The product that works better FOR ME, contains Hawthorn BERRIES, this uses only flower/leaf extract. My daily testing was dramatically different using these products, and taught me not to change abruptly, or without monitoring the effect. We take supplements because they affect our health, and need to monitor their effectiveness, or side effects as carefully as we do for prescription medicines.

Great for rapid Heartbeat...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

this product is amazing for balancing rapid heartbeats to the normal levels,i take it together along with Paradise Herbs Hawthorn berry Extract for a complete Synergestic herbal action,1 of each in the morning and again at bedtime for maintanance,and occasionally when i feel i need more than that....

Nice Herb

Posted by Reviewer2990766 on Apr 28, 2011

I have been using the Jarrow Formulas Hawthorn for a couple of months to assist with my circulation and I love it. Easy to swallow, no "burping" it later and easy on the stomach. Thanks JF!

COULDN'T DO WITHOUT IT!

Posted by Reviewer1549019 on Aug 29, 2010

Can't be without this. Was having palpitations and a "racing" heart. Now only occasionally palpitations with stress. This really works! Plus, i-herb is great to work with, great prices, low shipping.......

good for heart

Posted by Reviewer3214520 on Apr 17, 2009

Ever since I'v started using hawthorn, my heart rate has slowed down, which is good for me because I always felt like I just finished a marathon.